Twitter Story Details Dude's Plot To Expose Neighbor's Cheating Boyfriend

Missing R. Kelly's Trapped In The Closet but feeling guilty because he's a scumbag? Have no fear! Twitter user @TheeDreadGod (a true master of the Twitter 'story time') is here with what can almost be considered a real-life version of the R&B singer's series. This dramatic twitter thread is full of twists, turns, and a whole lot of pizza. If you enjoy what you read below, give @TheeDreadGod a follow. He's got loads more stories where this one came from. 

1.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod delivery driver & her Boyfriend be cheating while she at work so I placed Story Time: My neighbors a Pizza an order so she can come home & catch him in the act RISE EAt NST EVERY BITE SALTH

2.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 1. So I'm laying in my bed, just got done beating my dick into a coma when I hear my upstairs neighbors arguing on the balcony

3.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 2. The walls at this complex are REALLY weak.. so l could make out the gist of conversation, which was mostly about the Girlfriend complaining about the lack of sexual attention she was receiving from her man

4.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 3. I walk outside and act like I'm taking out the trash so l can hear the convo a bit better, and I run into my homeboy Jonathan

5.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 4. Jonathan was one of my laid back friends, cool as fuck, funny as SHIT, he hadn't really come out yet about being gay but was comfortable enough to tell me, that's my boy

6.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 5. We both start ease dropping on the convo, the couple walks downstairs & we act like we on our phones n shit.. the wife gets in her car and heads to work and the husband nods at us then goes back upstairs

7.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 6.1 look to johnathan and say His wife BAD af he tripping l'd be clapping that DAILY and she work at that pizza joint that's FREE PIZZA dude buggin.. (y'all know how I feel bout food)

8.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 7. Jonathan gon say "idk a lot of biahes in this complex he prolly cheating" I said nigga shut up you always think someone out here dropping dick f kin up relationships".. he gonna say "ive read your stories didn't you f k your gfs mom? Who was married? & ya boy Ralph's mom?"

9.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 8. Anyway So fast forward a couple weeks I'm taking out the trash.. I see the GF leaving for work right.. I go inside and lay down..a couple hours go by and Ihear f king..coming from the room above me

10.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 9.1 said hollup... this ni ja girl ain't home... NOOOOO0OO WAYYYY he's.. he's cheating...

11.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 10.I noticed that in the past every time l get involved into a situation it ends up bad for me so this time... I decided to mind my own damm business

12.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 11. BUT THEN... my work schedule changed!! so my days off changed from weekends to Tuesday and Thursday... and my NAP TIME on these days was around the same time he was f king these broads...making all the NOISE upstairs

13.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 12.2 things in this world I DO NOT play about.. I don't play bout my food, & I don't play about my sleep.. it was time to take buddy out the game

14.

Text - Thee DreadGod @TheeDreadGod 13. So I hatcheda plan to try and call the pizza joint and get his girl to deliver pizza while he was balls deep in whatever broad he was f kin..I never actually saw what girl he was pounding into oblivion but her moan was ANNOYING AS FUCK

15.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 14. So every Tuesday & Thursday for the next 3 WEEKS every time I started hearing fucking coming from upstairs I called the pizza joint

16.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 14. So every Tuesday & Thursday for the next 3 WEEKS every time I started hearing f king coming from upstairs I called the pizza joint

17.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 15. No luck it would never be her that dropped off the pizza.. so I thought all hope was lost but 4th time was the MUH F KING CHARM!!

18.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 16. Buddy is upstairs tearing that ass up so l call the pizza joint & when It gets and guesss here I open the door whoooo yuuppppp it's girlfrienddddd with the pizzaaaa

19.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 17. She's like "oh hey! I stay like 1 floor above you this is so weird" I'm like Ohhhh woowww that's crazZzyyy| didn't know you worked for them what are the chancessss?????

20.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 18. So she walks in to put the pizza on the table & she pauses.. she says "hey sorry but umm can you turn your tv down for a second.." I'm like yeah sure everything okay?? But I knew she could hear it

21.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 19. I turn down my tv and CLEAR AS DAY SWEAR TO GOD ALL YOU HEAR IS...

22.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 20. "DAMM THIS ASS TIGHT BABY"

23.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 22. I've never seen someone move as fast as she did!! She got OUT my apartment and UP them steps faster than Koro Sensei!!

24.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 23. Bro I'm in my living room and all your hear is cussing, shit being thrown!! And furniture being moved!! Then out of the corner of my eye.. I see a black Blur... crash and land in the bushes outside my apartment

25.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 24.lwas like... did the girl he was cheating with.. just jump out the window????

26.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 25. was like nah l gotta see what chick look like. I peek thru my window... guess who the fi klsee..?? GUESS BRO...

27.

Line - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 26. JOHNAATHHAANNN??????

28.

Emoticon - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 27. "Hey Avery

29.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 28. THIS MUH KA GON GET UP DANCING LIKE SHIT COOL TRYNA PLAY IT OFF LIKE HE WASNT FUCKING THIS BITCH BOYFRIEND

30.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 29. MEANWHILE HERE COMES GF SEARCHING FOR HIM WIT THE F KIN THANG ON HER

31.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 30. Bro I had to hide this n' a in my crib he ain't leave for like 2 weeks.. she ended up kicking her boyfriend out

32.

Text - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod 31. One day she came downstairs and thanked me "it must've been God because if you ain't order food that day I would've if never caught him" I was like yeah man God work so mysteriously Fantam G7

33.

Cartoon - TheeDreadGod @TheeDreadGod Moral of the story: I get free pizza now

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3ppB6Kc

Post a Comment

0 Comments