18 Cringey Posts That Are Meant To Be Super Deep

We thought there was nothing quite as laughable as an teenager on Instagram complaining about their myriad trials and tribulations, but man, some of these cringe-filled pictures are starting to change our mind.. This pseudo-deep shit that people are putting out there is completely bonkers. And of course, we love it. 

1.

Text - At my funeral don't cry. I've been dead inside for a long time& y'all didn't care. Damn that hit different

2.

Text - I'm not normal locally-hated day [sad and lonely] ever YOU SAIDYOU WOULDN AND YOURUCKING ID I love you click to die I will PAY you to never say that again epressed ehi ld Nobody loves me Stop hurting me please don't leave me like the rest Fuck Life... Nobod theresothing

3.

Cartoon - @lamp.sad Just because youtre breathing, doesn't mear ou're alive

4.

Product - Age 6-12 0-5 Everyone loves you You love everyone 13-17 18-30 You start hating People start hating people you

5.

Face - Instagram

6.

Font - Broke My Heart She Did Write A Lo-Fi Indie EP I must

7.

Finger - First we Then we went to this.. were like this.. Somehow it became like this.. Now I'm like this. IG | @tbh.hearted

8.

Cartoon - 2018 1968

9.

Text - 11:33 84% : This might be the best thing ive ever read Ao eatire sea a ship tunless it gets inside the ship Stmailacly can't put yau dosn allauw ft to aet af usalar can't siak the negalivily ot the usorld unless ya ९०sde VIA 9GAG.COM soulseeds SEP 24 AT 7:32 PM 391 Comments 13K Like Share Comment

10.

Cartoon - Every single day you make a choice Geao

11.

Hand - (0) EATOREART

12.

Text - MoeDotJ @MoeDotJ So sad but true Her: It was good to see you Me: When can I see you again? Her: @MoedotJ 1:43 PM 30 Sep 19 Twitter for Android

13.

Text - Scooby doo taught us that the real monsters are humans If that's not deep l dont know what is EUNLAND whisper

14.

Cat - You invade this pristine world. Claiming simply by your presence... it as your own You slaughter innocent animals for their hides and their flesh... You devastate the landscape and gouge out the earth to build your momuments to vanity... And yet you call me the monster Minecrafters:

15.

Cartoon - Society Society Society Society Gamer Society Society Society

16.

Cartoon - Everybody has their own way of Suicide.

17.

Cartoon - g:ejiteshmanwani Ma MoM DAD TODAY'S SOCIETY

18.

Cartoon - I killed hundreds without super powers I killed hundreds I killed millions and they pay me

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2JGQl2k

Post a Comment

0 Comments