26 Manly Memes For Boys Who Just Wanna Have Fun Too

Hey Cyndi Lauper, boys just wanna have fun sometimes too! 

Guys, even though us ladies often complain about your BS and don't fully understand the weird things you do, that doesn't mean we don't appreciate you! As is such, we gathered up a batch of memes just for the dudes. Enjoy!

1.

Internet meme - BIRTH CONTROL PILLS SHOULD BE FOR MEN IT MAKES MUCH MORE SENSE TO UNLOADAGUN THAN TO SHOOTAT A BULLET PROOF VEST

2.

Transport - Man Science Fact # 423: It is impossible for a man to walk by a pallet jack without strongly considering to use it like a scooter. sts taws www.machines4u.com.au IALIFT

3.

Text - I am a mature adult. I am a mature adult. I am a mature adult. Hubble just spotted something massive coming out of Uranus Bursts of solar winds caused a huge sparkling region on Uranus, scientists observed this by using Hubble space telescope. Electrons that come from... PHYSICS-ASTRONOMY.COM

4.

Yellow - When Grandma hears you like beer

5.

Fashion accessory - Men, When you sit on your wallet just know it's really bad for your spine. ruckin @ruckin i wish my wallet was thick enough to cause me some back problems

6.

Knee - Who at the office is up for a double dog dare? Mens short & long sleeve business shirts $2 99 EA. Polyester/cotton in white and pastels. 37-44 Fashion ties 299 EA. Prints and woven designs. Look amart in a Target tie. Fashion shorts 799 EA. Fashion shorts In a good range of styles. 3-7,4%, 54, 6%, 7%. Leather belts $259 1slze Other sizes and prices available too. Walk socks 99 PR. Machine washable. 1 size fits all. Assorted colours.

7.

Photo caption - WHO SAID MEN CAN'T MULTITASK

8.

T-shirt - Me thinking I shook enough The last drop of pee My boxers

9.

Text - When you have no life experiences or achievements Alex Former Child Oceanside, CA 25 Alex Former Child ех

10.

Cookware and bakeware - When you text her, "Good morning, beautiful!" And she replies, "Awwww, thanks buddy." FUCK IT BUCKET

11.

Bikini - CUDDLE SEASON ISOVER TIME TO BESINGLE

12.

Text - Ristolable @Ristolable What my girlfriend thought, first 4 dates: 1. Nice shirt. 2. Wow. A second nice shirt. 3. Okay, first shirt again. 4.He has two shirts.

13.

Text - WOMAN Shampoo for dry and damaged hair MAN Shampoo 6 in 1 for hair, face, body carpet, car and dishes

14.

Forehead - Me: Standing at the urinal shaking out every last drop. My Dick: Sod BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

15.

Text - Oops!...I Dad It Again @NewDadNotes Wife: we can't curse around the kids anymore. Me: what should I say instead of bull Wife: shhh say snake instead. Me: [whispers] this is snakeshit. 12:03 PM Feb 11, 2019 Twitter for iPhone >

16.

Text - Typed in "My penis" for a password said it was too long

17.

Text - ONLY MEN WILL UNDERSTAND DV6

18.

Sky - THAT MOMENT WHEN YOUR FRIEND'S HAIRY ARM LOOKS LIKE A CAT

19.

Cookware and bakeware - The male guide to washing up Step 1: Place in hot, soapy water Step 2: Tell yourself, "this definitely needs to soak." Step 3: Go and watch telly Step 4: Wake up and go to work

20.

Sky - MY PEE bug next to shower drain

21.

Text - ibid @ibid78 Judge: You're sentenced to death. You'll be hung. Wife from the back: HE'S ALREADY HUNG Me: Your Honor uncuff me so I can high five my wife

22.

Motor vehicle - Science Fact: It is impossible for a man to strap down any kind of load in a trailer without saying "That's not going anywhere" as he tightens the rope

23.

Facial expression - MEN BE LIKE IM FINALLY READY TO SETTLE DOWN

24.

Facial expression - Her: I bet he's thinking about other women Him: What if dogs lick us because they know we have bones inside and they want them

25.

Cable - PLUG PLUG PLUG PLUG My wife asked me to label the plugs... RLIN

26.

Text - bort @heavybretting Today I wish to salute bald men who shave their heads. You are the bravest menI know. For you have truly looked the devil in the eyes and said, "I may be losing the war, but I am still the author of my own destiny."

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2MoaiMu

Post a Comment

0 Comments