A Chaotic Collection Of 40 Spicy Memes

Welcome to the meme zone. We present you with another dank assortment of memes fresh from the meme factory. And by 'meme factory' we mean The Internet. Get ready to scroll, because you're in for a meme-filled ride. 

1.

Alcohol - When you should be out killin' but they dropping fire memes in the group chat IG: @davie_dave

2.

Text - There's Still A Chance He Could Die Before The Election,' Says Man Looking Hopefully At Picture Of Himself

3.

Text - harrison @harriweinreb computer: "save this image as 6606499fle5c84d7c30.png?" me: "yea"

4.

Text - Send her "you hungry?" at 12:18 AM instead of "wyd?" and u might get a reply

5.

Cartoon - When I don't wanna go but don't wanna say no either "l let you know" RELIABLE

6.

Outerwear - When your costume is on point but your mom makes you wear a jacket

7.

Vehicle door - THE CUTEST NOPE IN HISTORY

8.

Text - Me looking outside to see what chapter of Revelation we're doing today.

9.

Photo caption - what if santa gets covid and passes it onto every household in the world in one night and kills the entire human race on christmas [softly] Don't.

10.

Barechested - Chad CHAD

11.

Photo caption - Me in hell harassing the serial killers I didn't get no fucking sleep cause of y'all, y'all not gonna get no sleep cause of me!

12.

Face - Killer: any last words before l shoot Me: mmm watcha say

13.

Canidae - Took my dogs to take their yearly christmas photos. It's really hard when you have one super photogenic dog and one dog having an existential crisis.

14.

Face - Introverts preparing to say "here" during attendance Brae @YahRightBraedon As an extrovert, I never understood this. I was always ready to say some dumb shit when my name was called

15.

Text - TJ @TJWarwick_ Who the fuck drinks sparkling water on purpose? Just accidentally bought some, that first sip has ruined my day already

16.

Vehicle door - When Google Map said you would reach there in 15 mins and you reach in 14 mins.

17.

Text - Mom: Tell yo brother to turn the damn tv off. Me: Can I say damn? Mom: Yea Me: Mommy said turn that mutha fuckin tv of before she whoop yo ass hoe.

18.

Text - Me when someone asks me about my computer's specs: It seems to run on some form of electricity. EF

19.

Rear-view mirror - "Start the day with a smile" Me:

20.

Cartoon - Gonna be late Gotta kiss my dog

21.

Cartoon - me for no reason

22.

Text - The Dad ... THE DAD @thedad Me, a 33 year old, googling what a travis scott is, and why McDonalds has made burgers out of it THE DAD 5:07 PM · 10/21/20 · Buffer

23.

Text - My girl asked me where l'm taking her for Valentine's Day. Apparently "from behind" was not the correct answer

24.

Adaptation - Chioma ... @_iamchiomaa Me finding the perfect playlist for my 4 minutes drive to the grocery store M•E•M•E•S @Only__memes · 2d Bomboclaat 6:09 AM · 10/26/20 · Twitter for iPhone

25.

Hair - When your roomate asks you why you still have a beard after borrowing his trimmer

26.

Movie - Me yesterday saying "Tll do it tomorrow" A big project I should've done weeks ago STARK IN Present day me

27.

Text - Another dog in my neighborhood: Exists My dog: ...and I took that personally

28.

Text - queen of the clouds @cherryemoticon please tell me im not the only one who measures time using songs. "oh it only took me 3 songs to get here"

29.

Vertebrate

30.

Toilet seat - büls @DaeeDaDon · Next time you have a Halloween party..spend $5 on a bag of fake cockroaches. Add double sided tape and you have the best scare you can create all in the bathroom where everyone is going ... to make a visit at least once. needless to say I have been entertained.

31.

Adaptation - You Had One Job! @_youhadonejob1 on Tailter dona If 2020 was a bench. 3:57 AM · 10/28/20 · Twitter for iPhone

32.

Text - Don't ever be afraid to cut anyone off -pg&e

33.

Games - ProudDevonian @PDevonian The recipe said to dice the onion. Seems like a lot of effort, but l've gone with it..let's hope it's worth it 3:55 AM · 10/28/20 · Twitter for Android

34.

Text - There are two kinds of people in winter: The cold never bothered me anyway. My tail's froze and my nose is froze and my ears are froze. And my toes are froze.

35.

People - Madimoiselle @drivingmemadi my pandemic depression, seasonal depression, situational depression, financial crisis depression, manic depression and unemployment depression all teaming up

36.

Text - skramz @DaRoan i wish dads took "#1 Dad" shirts seriously and fought each other whenever they saw another dad wearing one

37.

Photo caption - Sir_Mdee @Sir_Mdee When a person knows your name and you don't know theirs. . o @Jasmiiiiin_ · 1h 3:07 AM · 10/28/20 · Twitter for iPhone

38.

Beak - Identify this bird!

39.

Canidae - Uncle Duke @UncleDuke1969 "Cover your nose, Hal." II "But it fogs up my-" "Cover your nose." 5:16 PM · 10/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

40.

Text - So... You went to the bathroom without me

41.

Text - me: omg I hate attention im super | insecure also me posting a cute selfie to my story every day: ATTENTION!!! Thanks for your attention.

42.

Cartoon - Me if I had a badge for every drunk adventure I survived 奉A公ハ

43.

Text - Visions of Halloween @schoonerz Just taught Alexa to dim the bedroom lights and play Marvin Gaye when I say "it's business time" 9:35 PM · 10/27/20 · Twitter for iPhone

44.

Photo caption - When you're having a hard time finding your inner peace in 2020 JAY FIRE

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/35QVWu0

Post a Comment

0 Comments