30 Dank Memes With Nerdy References Galore

If you consider a connoisseur of all things nerdy, you're going to love this gallery. It boasts a wonderful hodgepodge of Dungeons & Dragons memes, Lord of the Rings goodness, and a whole lot of gaming references. And a bit of puntastic humor for good measure.

1.

Text - When the DM is in quarantine so he starts a campaign with his own npcs as the players Oh, my God. I am losing my mind. 38

2.

Internet meme - My Nephew: Who were the worst people in the Ancient world? Me: The Assyrians, they were fucking assholes! My Nephew: What about the Greeks? Were they fucking assholes? Me: Well no, but actually yes

3.

Comics - YOU'RE FIGHTING ADRAGON, WHAT DO YOU DO? ISUMMON WOLVES TO KEEP IFLANKITSOWE (ITBUSY) IINSULT ITS COLOR DONT GROUPUP

4.

People - Sting glowing blue in the presence of orcs

5.

Cartoon - Face - me: opens a package and sets the box aside my cat: cryptmutt this is another perfect example of how memes are just hieroglyphic. no one is gonna know what the fuck this means one day.

6.

Face - Your mom gets a new boyfriend He's a gamer He's the guy who beat you at halo 12 years ago and said he's gonna fuck your mom

7.

Cartoon - Superhero Movies Advanced technology they can't explain Superhero Movies "Nanotech" 11

8.

Cartoon - LOOT ACQUIRED: 因 OLD BREAD nice +5 HP! Monch monch monch slaughterkeys.tumblr.com abewwna

9.

Cartoon - moriigan-art ISAW HIM HEATING UP HIS TEA WE WORK INA TEASHOP he's a firebender! scar-and-boomerang I'm crying this is art aboutiroh Perfect use of this meme

10.

Cartoon - 17 jun. 2018 a las 4:45 a. m. Congratulations to "Ellie" from "The Last of Us 2" for being the first playable female character in the history of videogames. There's always a first time for everything. UALCATRAZI331

11.

Product - Me when my family is talking about video games and asks for my opinion scrollablememes RECYCLE

12.

Cool - me mean dialogue options in rpgs

13.

Comics - What shall we do with the drunken sailor? Shave his belly with a rusty razor Put him in a long boat until he's sober Put him in the bed with the captain's daughter Posted in r/dankmemes O reddit

14.

Action-adventure game - HEAR THE SONG OF SLAANESH! [HENTAI NOISES INTENSIFY]

15.

Photo caption - her: missa heard yousa bad boi

16.

Cartoon - Uravity O @space.mochi Ah yes. Me. My Husband. And his 50,000 yen four foot tall limited edition Almight plush. f HAZELNUTS t soY-RANDOM O SOY_RANDOM V SOYTAN.RANDOM P HAZELNUTS

17.

Recipe - This soup is bland, it has no texture.

18.

Text - When you finnaly get to fire 4 Éldritch Blásts, but miss all 4 So this is it? I sold my soul for this?

19.

Vehicle - DM Random Dragon DM Cocky Bard

20.

Face - Mebreaking the The manbuilding fourth wall the house

21.

Mode of transport - When you start a new skyrim save but you forgot to turn off the mods

22.

Singer - Dm LUS Consequences of your actions

23.

Album cover - i understand you. // of course you do. @ElizabethMuses When you go to take a long rest and the DM says your name

24.

Fictional character - Me whenever I need more words in my essay: Don't Do not

25.

Text - Lighting the beacons of Gondor Lighting yourself and your soh

26.

Gun - When you pop four tabs of acid and decide to go hunting where the fuck are these dinosaurs hiding

27.

Outerwear - ResisThor СарaciThor InduThor TransisThor relle

28.

Cartoon - OHMYCOD maxiesatanofficial I can't believe Kirby ate Joseph Joestar. OH NO

29.

String instrument - My mother was a mare and my father a lonely rancher (jazz music stops) ced Coffe *Holy Music Stops* (country musie starts)

30.

Dog - Hello? Yes this is Solid Snake You need to destroy a new Metal Gear

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3s1BqBh

Post a Comment

0 Comments