36 Star Wars Memes With Plenty Of Nerdy References

Paging all Star Wars fans! We're serving up another gallery of dank, dumb, and super referential memes from the movie's vast universe. While most of these humorous tidbits are devoted to the highly meme-able prequels, there's still some enjoyable comedy for lovers of the classic trilogy. And, of course, a whole lot of memes about the shittiness of sand.

1.

Face - DISNEY ANAKIN SKYWALKER IN HONEY SLAUGHTEND D THEDS

2.

Organism - WATCHING ORDER 66 IN REVENGE OF THE SITH WATCHING ORDER 66 IN THE CLONE WARS PLAYING THROUGH ORDER 66 IN JEDI FALLEN ORDER हे 運海道 道

3.

Line - 0 00 EdHarrington.tumblr.com

4.

Brown - JEDI BOB DARTH JAR-JAR rtime DARTH PLAGUEIS PALPATINE me CLONE WARS rtim

5.

Nose - When Rey decides to respectfully retire your lightsber When she goes to Tatooine where you were a child slave and your mother died When she buries it inside SAND

6.

Hairstyle - WHEN YOU GET TO RETURN AS DARTH VADER IN THE KENOBI SERIES WHEN YOU REALIZE THE MAIN SETTING WILL BE A SAND PLANET

7.

Nose - When you pull off a massive battle as part of an elaborate scheme to play both sides of the war but now you're in half a star dreadnought being vaguely flown by two psychos hurtling through the atmosphere and you've somewhat lost control of the situation.

8.

Text - When my GF sees my 118 Star Wars book collection, complete with an additional dozen videogames [Visibly turned on

9.

Drinkware

10.

Text - jokes about Anakin Never Younglings slaughtering younglings get old

11.

Organism - I turned to the Dark Side because I thought it would save the galaxy from eternal war Spooky head voices scary Jacen Solo Kylo Ren

12.

Personal protective equipment - A Life Me I gotta get one of those.

13.

Text - Would you take $200 cash for it today? $250 it's yours $225 $230 and a 10 piece mcnuggets That's the best counter offer I've ever heard. What kind of sauce do you want? Ahhh yes, the nedotiator

14.

Formal wear - *slaps roof of car* *misses car* 5:13

15.

Finger - THERE WAS A HAND TO. DID YOU BRING THE HAND?

16.

Face - I'm Peter by the way Master Anakin Skywalker Oh, we're using made up names. Then I am Spiderman.

17.

Text - WILL YOU PRESS THE BUTTON? You can live forever You have to marathon the but prequels every single day

18.

Human - You took off your Armor, you are not Mandalorian! Sure we are, fmAmanda. .and I'm lan Im Laura! Amanda-Laura-lan Nope!

19.

People - JEDI MASTER WHAT MY MUM THINKS WHAT WOMEN THINK I I DO (IF SHE'S ALIVE) WHAT THE SITH THINK DO I DO WHAT TROYDARIANS WHAT I THINK I DO WHAT I REALLY DO THINK I DO

20.

Skin - Save me.. I'm too weak... He must stand a tri... wait a second, Sheev, you told me to execute Count Duku without trial. I shall learn from your ways, my master! Shit. Written and Directed by GEORGE LUCAS

21.

Text - Jedi Training Remove X-Wing From Swamp? Do Do Not Try

22.

Facial hair - He protec He attac but most importantly Не сare about the droid attacke

23.

Sleeve - Character: Does something slightly unusual Entire Star Wars fanbase: So you're the sith lord

24.

People - "No thankyou Grandma, I'm not hungry" Grandma: Liar!

25.

Nose - Tell me a joke Knock Knock Count Dooku How'd you knock with no hands? And no head

26.

Circle - Death Star Death Star Pro Max

27.

Fictional character - Master Windu... You're here sooner than -uh, what's going on? Why are there so many troopers here? SOLID SNARK We found out about the Clone Army's various contingency plans, Cand Anakin actually did something right for once by informing us that you were the Sith Lord. We're here to executte Order 65. Oh Written and Directed by GEORGE LUCAS

28.

Nose - Anakin is the father, isn't he? I'm so s- What, I'm not pregnant! umm, I better leave... Are you calling me fat, you slouching piece of s ?

29.

Facial hair - Order 66 Darth Sidious End of the Clone Wars; Timeframe Biographical information beginning of the Jedi Purgel Homeworld Conflict Clone Wa Born c. 84 BBY,Raboo 19 BBY Date 84-19365 We were on the verge of greatness, we were this close.

30.

Text - Mark Hamill Following @HamillHimself Brilliant idea @rianjohnson. The perfect way to prevent people from walking out. #TheLastJedi #CriticProof Rian Johnson O @rianjohnson I have decided the optimal viewing experience for The Last Jedi is on a plane 8 hours into an international flight Brilliant, Brilliant

31.

Sleeve - I ama member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan. Hello "Amemberoftheimperialsennteonadiplomatiomissiontoalderaan m dad

32.

Red - WE NEED SAND!!!

33.

Animation - Jedi and Mandalorians are natural enemies. Like Sith and Mandalorians. FOX Or the Republic and Mandalorians. Or the Empire and Mandalorians. FOX Or Mandalorians and other Mandalorians. Damn Mandalorians! They ruined Mandalore!

34.

Cheezburger Image 9587009792

35.

Cheezburger Image 9587010048

36.

Cheezburger Image 9587010560

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/35YiDwW

Post a Comment

0 Comments