40 Entertaining Memes For The Experienced Procrastinator

Doesn't it suck when you're in desperate need of a distraction but there's nothing jumping out to save you from that evil chore demanding your attention? No need to panic, because we've got the perfect excuse for you: mmmeeemmmeeesss! And if this list of dankness isn't enough, we've got even more memes here, here, and here.

1.

Product - Smoke detector that shuts off when you yell "Tm just cooking" INVEST

2.

Facial expression - GPS voice The best part of the song

3.

Games - PAT bysr Er l 00 Waerde Hrane 10 30 30

4.

Skin - Google: Someone just signed in on a device, do you know them? Me: -Well, of course I know him. He's me.

5.

Facial expression - impostor typing "Where" in chat Me, the victim, reading the chat

6.

Text - The Catastrophe by Grutzner, 1892 oil on canvas VS Kevin Spills His Famous Chili, The Office, 2009

7.

Photo caption - "THAT LIGHTSABER, IT BELONGS TO ME!" "IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!"

8.

Text - Me : Sips coffee My poop : Bonjour

9.

Cartoon - [gunshots] tultswim.com) Falloutspacecowboy Why would Green do this? [adultswim.com]

10.

Technology - Me during exams just to be sure because I have trust issues with myself 40 10+5. 15. SHIFT ALPHA MODE CLR ON REPLAY AP Reci nCr Poll

11.

Photo caption - ME Simpsons References ANY CONVERSATION

12.

Text - when my mom meant slurpee. 00000 T-Mobile LTE 2:48 PM 47% 16 M Mom Today 2:40 PM Free sloppy at 7/11 bet

13.

Dog - I am not trying to rob you! I'm trying to help you.

14.

Dog - how all middle aged men take selfies for their profile pic

15.

Face - Joy Young a smile might be good 45 w Darren Young Nothing to smile about in my life.

16.

Wildlife - 口 That wasn't a microdose.

17.

Water - *8am on camping trip* Friend: "We should really eat breakfast before we start dr- Me:

18.

Cartoon - No one - Every music video of the 90s -

19.

Cartoon - What the M&M's Caramel logo basically is Caramet aramei

20.

Blue - Nobody: My Eyes:

21.

Facial expression - Someone's out there photoshopping smiles on Eminem and I can't unsee it

22.

Cuisine - BLU-RAY + DV D The RODGERS & HAMMERSTEIN'S SOUND Mom Brought a "Friend" Home From the Bar 45 TH ANNIVERSARY EDITI ON A SOU ND OF

23.

Product - Cleaned the wife's cast iron pan today... You wouldn't believe how dirty this thing was.

24.

Cartoon - When your hand slips and you accidentally open Microsoft Édge e

25.

Cartoon - Can you do me a favour hello, saw your art. its so cool Artists Artists

26.

Chess - *You can't just post a random photo you found on the internet and expect people to get it* The photo:

27.

Facial expression - Got this mask for $2 at goodwill

28.

Hair - Bones of your spine be like

29.

Photo caption - tapping someone on their left shoulder but being on the right:

30.

Canidae - "I am no longer the family pet, me and your dad are together now and it's about time you show me some fucking respect"

31.

Leg - I took a pic of my son getting an award with his teacher. rabuatio auga Rund

32.

Photo caption - "The Drunk Basket." In the 1960s, bars in Istanbul would hire someone to carry drunk people back to their homes.

33.

Adaptation - Showed my grandpa memes and he loved them so much he printed them off for his friends @alienwithnojob

34.

Text - when you run into an old friend and y'all have been riding two different waves but the love's still there

35.

Text - This creature has adapted to the crushing pressure and oppressive darkness. Me too Sweetie, me too.

36.

Adaptation - THAVE HAD A LONG DAY... IAM VERY SMALL... AND I HAVE NO MONEY, SO YOU CAN IMAGINE THE KIND OF STRESS AM UNDER

37.

Cartoon - lypsincing to music is not a talent If those kids could read they'd be very upset

38.

Dog walking - Me, coming out of quarantine with all the stupid shit I bought online.

39.

Performance - first time gardner first beans sprouting in the garden

40.

Product - i saw u at target really did u get a picture Delivered yes 4.99 goofy ass bitch

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/35HOfGt

Post a Comment

0 Comments