48 Mediocre Memes & Tweets For The Severely Bored

Bet you're literally shaking in anticipation right now for the meme offering that's coming your way. Well let's first set some expectations here, because these memes are pretty mediocre. Nothing totally mind-blowing in this batch. But sometimes we get so bored, that even the most moderate, low-effort content can help pull us out of the dull hell we're already in. Cheers. 

1.

Human - WELCOME TO THE INTERNET PLEASE FOLLOW ME

2.

Microscope - Yep, looks pretty fuckin sciencey to me @CabbageCatMemes

3.

Text - valeria2067 Theologians: Animals can't sin, because they cannot comprehend right vs. wrong in a meaningful way. Me, a Cat Owner: Yeah, Bullshit.

4.

Food - Marshall Shepherd O @DrShepherd2013 Neat example from @wxbrad for those that confused by Tornado Watch vs Warning CUP CAKE WATCH CUPCAKE WARNING 12:57 PM 17 Apr 18 >

5.

Organism - Me Group chạt Memes

6.

Text - ErBear @Rica_Bee I like to spend my energy thinking about work responsibilities when I'm at home and home responsibilities when I'm at work so that I can feel stressed 100% of the time but never do anything about it

7.

Standing - Showing off my new manicure like:

8.

Organism - When you keep making accounts for the free trials

9.

Eyewear - NETLFIX: Are you still watching? ME: No NETFLIX: Do you want it on in the background anyway to fill the deafening silence of your loneliness? Okay. ...

10.

Adaptation - les @lezzzley he took me on a picnic and this happened e Ketle Coored aaron @baeronchan she ate him omg >

11.

Dog breed - Look for the girl with the broken smile OShitheadsteve

12.

Text - tara shoe @tarashoe i'd be extra scared if a break-in occurred while i was in the shower and the burglar saw me in there, fully clothed and eatin my soup

13.

Carnivore - Me: *finally gets in bed to get some rest* The neighbor's dog: "testing one two, woof woof

14.

Text - Ray @SirEviscerate I take off my blindfold. Before me is a gory tableau of death and destruction, bodies strewn across the landscape. The piñata is unscathed.

15.

Finger - When I've had a bad day and get online MEMES

16.

Ear - I made a composite image of all the white men running for president polling at 1% or below. Please be nice to him. He is my son.

17.

Text - Brownie @theJalenciaga My future husband is probably fake laughing at his girlfriend's lame ass jokes rn. Be patient King, a true clown is on the way.

18.

Parallel - Prevent Carpal Tunnel NO X Slouched shoulders XBent wrists YES Running into woods VNever to be seen again

19.

Text - Timmy TM @TheTimmyToes Follow [makes a voodoo doll of himself] [gives it a little back rub]

20.

Clothing - Innocent child: *dies* Oompa Loompas:

21.

Text - A jomny sun @jonnysun on earth: a magiciam puts his hand in his hat in the rabbit realm: The Hand emerges. it is time. the rabit council must chose a sacrifice

22.

Animation - alanna bennett @AlannaBennett Every person with a uterus RGENCY EXIT (chuckles) I'm in danger.

23.

Finger - When your friend asks if you're gonna get them a birthday present Broromomes I am the gift

24.

Text - 我喜欢打警察因为我是同性恋 @DOGGEAUX me: octopi could hug 4 people simultaneously, because god blessed them with the ability. however, they don't even hug one person, because they have made covenant with the devil. any questions churchgoer: where is our regular pastor me: in a better place now. sit down immediately

25.

Animation - me showing my mom a funny meme Мy Mom:

26.

Text - When alcohol doesn't count: 1. When it's sunny 2. Your birthday 3. Friday nights 4. All weekend 5. If you're already drunk

27.

Organism - Why does the cow say "moo"? So that it might, even if only for a brief moment, escape the unbearable scream that is silence

28.

Text - has a fever: i'm ok coughs out lungs: i'm ok throat on fire: i'm ok is hungry: death, despair and chaos has entered my life

29.

Nature - A finite amount of popcorn that just might be able to stretch to the end of a movie with a little discipline Me during the opening trailers

30.

Jaw - when you drink cold water after chewing mint gum @awkwardtriceratops

31.

Skin - friend: "want another shot?" me obviously blacked out: "well i'm not a pussy"

32.

Text - Floyd @dafloydsta JUDGE: You're charged with stealing penguins from the zoo. ME: *lips right on mic* I needed groomsmen for my wedding, your Honor.

33.

Wrinkle - Me waiting to eat until I find the perfect show on Netflix

34.

Text - MehGyver @AndrewNadeau0 SCHRÖDINGER: I got you a present. ME: If it's another dead cat I'm going to be furious. SCHRÖDINGER: *Trying to contain excitement* We don't know until you open it.

35.

Photograph - When the boss is coming and you need to pretend you're doing something

36.

Text - morg @woodsmorgan24 my current body type is like u can sorta tell I workout but can also tell I have no self control when it comes to chips & salsa lol

37.

Product - Camping Crocs with built-in survival tools Codditymall

38.

Motor vehicle - When you get a extremely rare item during the tutorial and the game lets you keep it FATHER'S HOUSE CHURCH ITNES

39.

Dog breed - Holding hands with bae while driving She looks so in love with you. Goals af.

40.

Eyewear - y'all introverts get the urge to hang out with people sometimes but your social battery decides to die and you just sit there like

41.

Organism - i want what they have Vegan Redneck @JackTVegan69 He wanna play PlayStation so bad

42.

Wood - Audrey Rosenstein @Audreyrosenstei my dog made a huge mess and then had the audacity to just sit and chill while i cleaned it up i mean LOOK AT HIS LITTLE ARM

43.

Dog breed - My dog looks like an ancient philosopher memes.com SCREAM QUEEN

44.

Beverage can - bakufundoshi honestly this is so much nicer than red zerotide this is coca-cola i can feel calm drinking. no bright screaming red. no anger. no hatred. just a nice sky blue. this is a soda i can feel relaxed with. cynicalhippie Is everyone on this site a fucking bull? 343,462 notes Coca-Cola Coca-Cola

45.

Text - handcuffs fucking hurt Use silk rope next time i dont think i can convince a police officer to use silk rope

46.

People - When people walk slow in front of you CE $447 1 min

47.

Footwear - When you first When you get to actually know me know me

48.

Text - HER: I ONLY DATE BAD BOYS Me: DO NOT USE BLADE TO OPEN BLA DE

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2MbNyPi

Post a Comment

0 Comments