50 Memes To Fight Monday's Impending Doom

Anyone else fighting a bad case of the "Sunday Scaries?" Yes, the impending doom of Monday's responsibilities has a name. Some of us spend it with muscles tensed on the couch. Other people spend it in bed, trying to make the most of the weekend's relaxation. We prefer to spend the agitating time with distractions, most often with memes. If you're feeling the need to check out for a while too, we've got you covered in the meme department. 

1.

Organism - Me alone in my room thinking of a joke I said in 2012

2.

Cartoon - Me I m fine Someone trying to be there for me

3.

Smile - FRICK ME? NICE TRY. MORE LIKE

4.

Rectangle - Someone: I wanna get to know you Me: alright pick a category CHILDHOOD SUBSTANCE POOR LIFE MENTAL ABUSE THINGSI SHOULDNT SAY INAPPROPRIATE HUMOUR TRAUMA CHOICES ILLNESS $100 $100 $100 $100 $100 $100 $200 $200 $200 $200 $200 $200 $300 $300 $300 $300 $300 $300 $400 $400 $400 $400 $400 $400 $500 $500 $500 $500 $500 $50O

5.

Facial expression - caption this armani @stfuarmani when ur friend starts talking about something your parents should never know about

6.

Product - When I decide to lay down for a 'few' minutes and wake up at 3 am fully clothed with the lights on SUPREME

7.

Product - This dude skipped class to stream and someone told the teacher so they started watching him

8.

Font - 4th times the charm MASK REQUIRED FOR SERVICE MASK REQUIRED FOR SERVICE MASK REQUIRED FOR SERVICE MASK REQUIRED FOR SERVICE Do not pout. Do not whine. Do not argue. Do not harass the employees. Do not spout conspiracy theories or regurgitate misinformation you got from your dumb uncle on Facebook. This isn't political; It is basic health and safety. Do not choose to be the reason the rest of the world is laughing at us. "I forGoT iT IN mY cAr." Well, go get it then. "This Is UnConStitUtlo

9.

Product - Engineering students who studied online in 2020

10.

Organ - Corona Virus: *enters my body* Flintstones Vitamins I ate 20 years ago: Xistschrk

11.

Forehead - Teeth be like Before braces: と After braces: い

12.

Clothing - Me In the sentence: "Do not objectify women" The object My 8th grade English teacher børedpanda.com of the sentence is "women"

13.

Writing implement - I now have an EpiPen. My friend gave it to me as he was dying. It seemed real important to him that I have it. TU

14.

Food - Me when my alarm wakes me up Let the potato rest for five minutes. 8

15.

Gesture - 4.5k 139 < Share fruitloot 813 Points 15h Cut them into circles and replace your mate's contact lenses Reply angrybirdheavy 385 Points 10h @fruitloot woah, calm down satan MINT COOL NE

16.

Forehead - THE LITTLE ENGINE WHO WAS SO PREOCCUPIED WITH WHIETHER OR NOT HE COULD, HE DIDN'T STOP TO THINK IF HE SHOULD. by WATTY PIPER AN ABRIDGED EDITION ANAUMA

17.

Happy - nobody: cats: ifunny.co eprettycoolim

18.

Automotive tire - Must've taken a good year to make that

19.

Footwear - HonestAbe @HonestShuaib You've heard of elf on a shelf, but have you ever seen a crocs

20.

Smile - If all the different spellings of "Ashley" was a picture.. IG @_Taxo_

21.

Nature - Aly Jones O @paintdust i accidentally took this screenshot a moment too late and i've been laughing for 5 minutes #AnimalCrossing #ACNH, #NintendoSwitch Ye 5:27 PM 7/10/20 · Nintendo Switch Share

22.

Sleeve - 4 year old me after singing the Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse theme song without fail: I'm beginning to feel like a rap god.

23.

Penguin - When everybody likes your memes but no one likes you [Sad noot]

24.

Forehead - Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is? @thegingerjew.

25.

Nose - This baby's first word is going to be "inconceivable". @tank.sinatra

26.

Cat - Bruce Landlord Today 11:18 AM It is clear in the lease: no pets are allowed in the apt. Sorry Delivered OK I will make an exception because he looks very polite

27.

Dog - Me finding the perfect playlist for my five minute drive:

28.

Hand - Men only want one thing and it's disgusting Then wash it irmnflin enmi

29.

Font - Anonymous (ID: DCVINYKI) E 08/25/18(Sat)16:02:44 No.183473953 >>183462873 No, Muslims don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah. Think of it like a movie. The Torah is the first one, and the New Testament is the sequel. Then the Qur'an comes out, and it retcons the last one like it never happened. There's still Jesus, but he's not the main character anymore, and the messiah hasn't shown up yet. Jews like the first movie, but ignored the sequels, Christians think you need to watch the first

30.

Cat - "Please do not bend" Bo FreePrints Please do not bend

31.

Door - Sloth Bryant @SeattleSloth Pro tip: if you take the ice tray out of your freezer you have unlimited ice 8:15 AM · 1/28/20 · Twitter for iPhone

32.

Font - Hello my dear 2:12 AM W I know it's late, and I know it's been quite a while since we broke up 213 AM But I need to get something out of my chest, I want you to tell you something very important 2:16 AM Easy there, champ. She's fallen asleep in my arms, like she does every single night for the past month 2:19 AM But tomorrow when she wakes up l'll tell her you miss her? Or is it that you still love her? 2:21 AM Or whatever it is that's so important you wanted her to know at 2 in the morni

33.

Facial expression - r/Showerthoughts u/Powduh_ 6h There's a chance that someone thought about murdering you but decided not to 1.6k 134 L Share Well, of course I know him. He's me.

34.

Forehead - When you're high af and you remember that you saved a piece of food for this exact moment

35.

Daytime - Police That guy who made this graffiti

36.

Vehicle - Dads naming boats might be my favorite thing ever ABOAT TIME Fishizzle Feeling Näati. ST. THOMAS WOOD TOO WOOD NOT Pier Pressure ANCOUVER BC THE DAD UNSINKABLE II CIRRHOSIS OF THE RIVER AQUA HOLIC

37.

Dog - Fetching the ball when it's thrown Giving the ball back

38.

Outerwear - Girls you went to high school with who had a kid before they turned 20 It Works! I am once again asking for five boss babes who want to work from home

39.

Organism - @workingoncrying why all the hot girls from the same country? like where even is =? 4:56 · 12 Feb 20 · Twitter for iPhone

40.

Font - Do you feel like doing something? I don't think so, Patti, honey. It's too friggin' hot out. What did ya have in mind? My ex-husband is away with his new gf so I was gonna go over to his place, shut off the AC, and leave a dead possum on his couch. Lemme just change.

41.

Rectangle - I'd rather my body be thrown off a cliff Not The Worst Mom Lived Lauaghed Loved

42.

Automotive tire - my sanity memes

43.

Photograph - Rob Zombie looks like if you microwaved Jason Momoa on high for 30 minutes FESTIVAL INFO

44.

Bookcase - Replies Mars • 2 hours ago This guy looks like every single spider-man actor put together.

45.

Face - Saudi Mari Yuriy Tam Help Amir find his friends

46.

Font - sweet caroline @carolin90087485 A girl DM'd me saying I post too much and I'm ugly, did a little digging, she works at a medical spa near by, made an appointment, asked for her specifically, suffice it to say she'll be waxing my asshole all morning...

47.

Product - YOUR TEEN COMES HOME AND YOU SMELL BLIC MARIJUANA AIR GUITAR THIS CALLS FOR NOW WHAT? AFF STARTTALKINGNOW.ORG antrunSouthPark

48.

Organism - Axis II of Evil @joannathemad89 Scientists recently placed a 10-piece set of matching Tupperware in a sealed chamber. When they opened it a month later, the chamber had 24 lids that did not match any of the 6 remaining containers. 7:25 PM · 2/18/20 · Twitter for Android

49.

Organism - Dame @DameCagz YOU CANT BUY HOT POCKETS YOU CAN ONLY BUY COLD РОСКЕТS YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY THE HEAT YOURSELF. DONT BELIEVE THE LIES 4:25 AM · 3/5/19 · Twitter for iPhone

50.

Brown - Guys Named Ernie for Bernie (Ern4Be... V @LateNightNelly Everyone feel free to roast my roommate who thought oatmeal cookies are just baked oatmeal

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3raCr8Q

Post a Comment

0 Comments