38 Memes Full Of The Best Kind Of Dumb Humor

No matter what kind of sense of humor you have, there's a meme for everyone out there. Memes can be dank, dumb, cringe, or wholesome. Sometimes the best way to consume memes is to dive head first into a random mix of content and hope for the best. If you're trying to fill the time with some dumb gags, we've got the perfect selection of ridiculous memes for you. 

1.

Vertebrate - When your friend comes over unannounced so you have no time to clean aimeme Please don't tell anyone I live like this

2.

Microphone - Am I high or is the sun giving this guy soldier rub

3.

Furniture - "We're going to watch a movie in class today" "Here's a list of questions to answer while you watch."

4.

Food - About to grind up this nug

5.

Font - Today I sat next to a girl on a bus and I watched her swipe left on me on tinder 2:05 PM - 14 Mar 2019 310 Retweets 6,011 Likes

6.

Eyebrow - when you've had a good few days but you can feel your mental illness creeping up on you depression nap anxiety unhealthy coping mechanisms social isolation STAY BACK, SLUT

7.

Brown - When someone asks me what I love about my boyfriend THE NEVERENDING STORY

8.

Rectangle - Andre Snow @GoHard_Brown College discussion board: Jim: 2+2=4 Me: Wow Jim I totally agree. I like how you added the 2's together and got 4, very insightful.

9.

Font - decent pigeon Follow @decentbirthday [assigning roles] god: the sun shall fuel all life on earth sun: sounds good god: and the moon shall make tiny waves and werewolves moon: hell yes 11:04 AM - 25 Dec 2017 19,071 Retweets 55,375 Likes

10.

Parallel - Me eating People having beans "I'm gonna cum' sex

11.

Food - brother may I have some SOOP LOOPS

12.

Bird - not getting proper nutritions cause humans feed me bread making a meme to raise awareness about feeding them bread feed them corn, lettuce, seeds frozen peas, oats instead

13.

Cartoon - Me trying to flirt: "Seo you soon, baboon Wall, spice tup. Too spicy, too spicy. Oh, God, I sent it. "Seo you soon, bitch.

14.

Product - The perfect cosplay doesn't exi... MEMES

15.

Organism - if ur ever insecure about ur tum look how cute this lizard looks with its lil chubby tum. u look just as cute w/ urs

16.

Vertebrate - A legallybeagle When you finally send your professor the final draft Here is an insumountable amount of garbage. It disgusts me as well. I apologize in advance.

17.

Outerwear - Me when I send someone a meme when they're sitting right next to me @KardashianReactions

18.

Gesture - My brother is a fucking gremlin @BBWslayer666 This mf looks like he runs on all fours up the stairs when his mom says the pizza rolls are done

19.

Rectangle - me: *gets really sad and has an emotional breakdown* me, ten minutes later: Imao that was so fuckin lame

20.

Organism - Lo @g0gurtz fresh set

21.

Font - me: how many loads of laundry can this hold? salesperson: ma'am this is a dining room table. me: and?

22.

Tire - My depression coming to greet me unexpectedly on a decent day Вееp beep you sad fuck

23.

Font - Doth @DothTheDoth Edgar Allan Poe: would you like to see what l've hidden beneath my floorboards? Me: look, you spooky bitch, I would love to.

24.

Dog - IN. HAVE YOU SEEN HIM? NOW YOU HAVE :)

25.

Cartoon - when you realize that you love spending time by yourself bc you're a complete & interesting person on ur own

26.

Organism - Jack Dayton @ltsJackDayton OMED How do you sleep at night knowing that there are some people in the world who don't like you ? Jim Carrey o @JimCarrey With no underwear in case they want to kiss my asS.

27.

Insect - In Spanish, the suffix '-ito' means 'small', which hints at the existence of something bigger and greater than 'Mosquito', the legendary... EL MOSCO

28.

Map - Argentina Are'ntgentina

29.

Sky - Friend: Let's go drinking? Ðœe: Cuando Way Hecie de Are

30.

Smile - Me: making new accounts for free trials Website: I've never met this man in my life,

31.

Road surface - when you wake up and realized you've drooled all over the pillow

32.

Organism - Graeme Coleman @graemecoleman Hello, my name is Graeme, I have a PhD in computing, and I am a senior accessibility consultant, but when I want to type "é" on a Windows laptop I go to Beyoncé's Wikipedia page and copy/paste the letter from there. | 9:41 PM · 20 Feb 19 · Twitter Web Client

33.

Font - donomo @donomo Today I asked a kindergartner if Friday was his favorite day of the week and his response was, "I dont know. I don't know a lot of things. I'm confused all the time." Same, little man. Same.

34.

Organism - Dinosaurs, consider yourselves avenged Science 17 minutes ago A Japanese spacecraft has landed on an asteroid and fired a bullet into it

35.

Human - When we make first contact with aliens ya'll got any space memes

36.

Jaw - Me: *leans back in my seat with my bag on* My fucking sandwich I packed:

37.

Cat - JF

38.

Sky - catchymemes Daniel Inman Folgen @D1nman What's the worst way to hold your drink 05:42 - 24. Jan. 2019 aus Louisiana, USA 17.082 Retweets 40.785 Gefallt mir"-Angaben what-the--heckie Fresh FOR YOU Real FRUIT DEAM TO THE DRIVE-IN Source: catchymemes A ::::. HA CO019 Amarlca's Drive-le

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/39DbMvu

Post a Comment

0 Comments