52 Random Memes to Satisfy Comedy Cravings

Life got you down? Reality a drag? Sometimes the best we can do to combat the malaise is seek out some distraction. We're partial to using humor as a reality aversion tactic, and memes make it very easy to escape it all. They're literally everywhere. But we've gathered them here for your convenient consumption. We'll get through it all together.

1.

Product - feeling of loneliness feeling better alone me

2.

Water - Indian guy : blows wind into pipe snakes :

3.

Forehead - DO I MAKE YOU KoAny BABY?

4.

Human - We got more baby Star Wars characters down here adam.the.creator

5.

Outerwear - me: goes out me, for the next for one night 3 weeks while i recharge my social battery:

6.

african grey - Definitely not mine FOUND: THIS BIRD IS THIS YOURS? • No nametag • Yelled every name at it, doesn't respond to any * Obeys no commands (very poorly trained) NOT GOING TO HOLD ONTO YOUR BIRD MUCH LONGER • IT IS TERRORIZING MY• • DOGS & DAUGHTER. Tns is what I get for being nice for once MY DAUGHTER See pics of bird & contact me SOON: CLAIMTHISBIRD.NET @highfiveexpert

7.

Organism - Kids putting their teeth under their pillows is the most occultist shit in the world. Yes, child, put the discarded bone under your pillow. if you are lucky the tiny demon will come and make her purchase. Sell your bones for riches, my child, your youth will be spent soon.

8.

Bumper - Me farting and saying "do I smell popcorn?" so everyone can smell it Me realising I just shat myself

9.

Microphone - Kurt Cobain's guitar, sweater and personal items will be auctioned They are artifacts that represent a piece of musical history By: DIGITAL TELEVISA October 10, 2019 - 14:31 How much for the gun?

10.

Hand - Men only want one thing and it's disgusting Then wash it irmnflin enmi

11.

Orange - "This is dangerous on so many levels." 25 Cjustaconstructionguy WENNER

12.

Hand - I can't wait for the office potluck! People always ask me how I make the paw print sugar cookies so perfect!

13.

Hair - need action. I need adventure I meed to punchl

14.

Beard - when Christians claim your religion is primitive and evil, while they regularly consume the blood and flesh of a demigod in a room full of chanting elders singing hymns of a sacrifice of their god to himself

15.

Shorts - The Big Sad My brain Me, vibing

16.

Publication - Don't say you If you haven't love the anime read the manga AN UNPARALLELED ACHIEVEMENT OF IMAGINATION DUNE LET DAKE FRANK HERBERT LAWRENCE ARABIA WINNER OF 7 ACADEMY A AN ILLUSTRATED HISTORY OF ISLAM

17.

Water - Tattoo Artists People who need therapists

18.

Facial expression - When everybody thinks you're evil but deep down you're a-seftie even more evil, lout with Cats

19.

Font - Types of Obscure Cryptids unique and interesting creatures |hairy hominids from some midwestem town that only have one sighting and are clearly just sasquatch but given a different name

20.

Flowerpot - everything i, do is performative i don't know how to live for myself

21.

Azure - Cryptozoologists Cryptids

22.

Poster - WHAT THE FUCK IS A BIBLICALLY ACCURATE ANGEL

23.

Chin - I guess vampires really do turn into bats The News Fetcher

24.

Eyebrow - "This is the skin of a killer, Bella"

25.

Cat - no thoughts brain scrampled egg imaflip.com

26.

Plant - My professor after reading my master thesis u/AskTrashMeme you dropped your nose you fucking clown

27.

Publication - Female Ruler: *enjoys having sex.* Medieval Historians: NICKIE ROBERTS WHORES IN HISTORY

28.

Computer - When you email your professor at 2am and they respond within a minute INSB HIGA STATE

29.

Product - my kid was almost late to school today because I had to pick her new stickers off of her backpack 600 0000000 00 DANIELLE'S BACSARTY TTE IFIC TERR

30.

Organism - when you have a lot of creative ideas but do not know how to execute them

31.

Forehead - Archeologists You actually were télling the truth. Herödotous I do that quite a lot, yet people are always surprised.

32.

Facial expression - don't ask me what i'm doing tonight u know i be in the house contemplating the futility of existence

33.

Hair - My mom said to me... "You know sweetheart one day you should settle down and marry a rich man" and I said "Mom, I am a rich man""- Cher 1996

34.

Ingredient - worthless worm ... @inspector_salad made sushi for the first time i don't really get the hype 2:15 PM · 1/17/21 · Twitter for Android

35.

Cartoon - ANIMORPHS Not even god can save us. T Have Sinned

36.

Happy - Life:*exist* Greek philosophers: TELL ME WHY

37.

Photograph - YOUR MUSIC SAVED ME CAV

38.

Forehead - Jack The Jew @okimstillhungry Being alone on a space station Pros: No one talks to you about fantasy football Cons: Tinder matches are all aliens 1/4/17, 3:05 PM ili VIEW TWEET ACTIVITY sablestine that's only a con if you're a coward

39.

Rectangle - I can do all things through spite, which strengthens me,

40.

Arm - dan't forget to DRINK WATER so you can stay HYDRAT ED while you SUFFER

41.

Product - Me staring at my bills trying to figure out how I can afford more tattoos EPOSIT OUNT A/R MTD MTD DISCOUNTS FI A/R DEPOSIT FEES 1000 11:371.75 6,818.00 2,558.07 102.00 11371-75 6,818.00 2,558.07 S 4,691.49 5,432.52 85.756.29 $ 8,550.97 62,109.25 S 54,102.00 $ 689.98 $ 478.32 S 56.12 S 102.08 $ HORT375 B291.76 20.040.82 S 25,541.31 S 30.973.83 S 16,730.12 S 125201.09 S 187,390.3 S 241,492.34 S 242,162.32 253,660,64 S 254216 70 252 550.97 T09.25 6098 S 9.08 8.32 6.12 541.02 $ 541.02 541.

42.

Head - Jesus Christ: "This is my Body" Protestants: You don't mean that.

43.

Plant - Est. 1930 Welcome! To, The Christopher Walken. School, of English Tel. 01535 605880

44.

Frog - Frog Facts! • Frogs were invented in 2005, originally created for government surveillance, they were later phased out for birds. • Most frogs have telekinetic properties and can bend reality to their will • Frog eat bug :)

45.

Joint - My desire to have a good My desire to die My desire to just dissociate and stay life high @BayPayDay MayMays

46.

Sleeve - "You're so down to earth and easy to talk to. How is it that you never date?" tech I am ugly as fuck by traditional standards.

47.

Font - Nobody: Absolutely fucking nobody: Not a single damn soul: Shakespeare: CAPULET You are a saucy boy

48.

Cat - Just in case u were having a bad day here's a fat cat in a sink

49.

Organism - Female Ruler : *Enjoys having Sex* Historians: slut! made with mematic

50.

Cartoon - When I try to philosophize with my cat What is my reason to live? mew You're right. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant...

51.

Nose - Man, staying up all night doesn't affect you? Me: nope, look at me fresh as a daisy

52.

Easel - FREE Tax Cuts for Rich People & Politicians insert head

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/39lnB9e

Post a Comment

0 Comments