75 Corona-Free Memes For Anyone Who Needs A Distraction

Tired of hearing about that disease that's making its scary rounds across the globe? We've got you covered. These memes, tweets, and shitposts have absolutely nothing to do with that thing we can't escape. Take a break. We're here for you.

1.

Dinosaur - A day in the life of a rural Sheriff's department POORLY POLICE MADE MEMES EST. 2018

2.

Text - theycantalk.com someone's breaking into the neishbor's house %3D DISGUISED AS THE NEIGHBOR!

3.

Text - rocket @tweetsbyrocket boss: you're late again me: i saw a dog boss: that's what you said yesterday me: he lives in my house

4.

Cartoon - I'M REALLY SAD THAT YOU DON'T LIKE ME, INTERNET STRANGER.

5.

Sky - I'm Rey Rey Skywalker Identity theft is not a joke, Rey. Millions of families are affected each year.

6.

Text - I, JOHN HENRY, CAN BEAT ANY MACHINE You, ME, SMASH BROS wwww SWEET FUCK River BAN THIS GUYS GOOD wwww.wwwm ZACH EXTRA FABULOUS యయు

7.

Dog - Watching the humans who claim to love you eat tacos without you: @potatodogdiaries @bark

8.

Text - BarkBox @barkbox Intruder: *breaks into my home* My Dog: *brings them a toy*

9.

Fictional character - Me: I hate drama Me when there's drama:

10.

Poster - HELP! I'M UNHAPPY ΟΚΑΥ, HERE'S GRADUAL NO THANKS, I WAS LOOKING FOR DRAMATIC ESCAPE CHANGE THROUGH DAILY HABITS

11.

Canidae - DM: So what's your backstory? Me: My owner didn't come back from work so I'm going to find him. @dnd.archive

12.

Cartoon - "Run, Shadowfax. Show us the meaning of haste."

13.

Junk food - It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it @comfysweaters

14.

Thigh - DANCE DANCE LIKE E 6piritual AF ELSE CAN GO FUCK THE もEVERTONS SEATESWE

15.

Canidae - bienCe lauren ashley bishop @sbellelauren who's a good boy? well it sure wasn't darryl. he ran these fucking streets.

16.

Mythology - The entire girl scout foundation Thin Mints ROROS

17.

Text - just need to scratch nice and gentle... my edr a little bit... theycantalk.com nice and...

18.

Head - theycantalk.com i'll rely on my primal instincts to survive in the wild. what if he never comes back? well, let's just hope he S. and you? comes back.

19.

Text - crème de meme @OrWhatAbout Being a dog must be so cool. Your best friend is a gigantic omnipotent ape creature who can make food materialize out of nowhere and has unlimited love for you. 7:30 AM · 2/20/20 · Twitter for iPhone

20.

Natural environment - When the Lawful Good Paladin try's to comfort the Chaotic Neutral Rogue after missing out on loot AUNISN Maybe the real treasure was the friends we made along the way. No, Iwant my fucking gold.

21.

Text - Golden Deer TBSkyen @TBSkyen his stunt double's name was what Traducir Tweet Diane Doniol-Valcroze @ddoniolvalcr... 1d Kurt Russell and his stunt double Dick Warlock on the set of Escape from New York 20:13 · 1/10/19· TweetDeck

22.

Text - It's actually a salsa baby. Is it a boy or a girl? The kind you get from eating too much salsa. I felt a kick. That's the jalapeño.

23.

Text - Jim does a Star War @ObsKenobs Luke: I'm going to put my lightsaber in your head R2: K Luke: You're gonna sneak it into the palace R2: Cool Luke: And when the timing is right, you're gonna eject it out of your head, and I'm gonna do a front flip and catch it R2: R2: R2: Thatis fuckIng rad

24.

Text - randy @leakypod me: inside me there are twO wolves. one is hitting a juul. the other is shotgunning white claws. the wolves are fucken dope as hell. i am dope as hell therapist: a lot to unpack there but the first thing i wanna say is no 4:28 AM · 9/20/19 · Twitter for iPhone

25.

Text - Dad Jokes @Dadsaysjokes A weasel walks into a bar. The Bartender says, "Wow, I've never served a weasel before. What can I get you?" "Pop," goes the weasel.

26.

Text - Organism - When you're a Druid and the Wizard casts Fireball in the middle of the forest. @4d6_drop_lowest I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees, and the trees say "can u fuckin not"

27.

Cartoon - KESINGER

28.

Text - Terry F @daemonic3 · 7h [spelling bee] judge: your word is "walk" me: walk, W-A-L-K walk judge: [takes off judge's mask to reveal he is my dog] i fucken knew it you piece of shit 30 t7 2,504 18.5K

29.

Text - Lil Spoon @heygetoverhere BURGLAR: *points gun at me* "Alright buddy just show me where your valubles are and I won't hurt you" ME: "Haha sure thing dude-ALEXA CALL THE POLICE" ALEXA: "Shuffling songs by The Police" *Roxanne plays as I get shot 16 times*

30.

Text - Charlie Allan X @Charlieallan164 Middle Aged woman on fb genuinely confuse me , like there will be a wee dug missing in like America ? n they will type "shared, Clydebank x" as if the wee fellas swam 5000 miles and is cutting about the local scheme 9:19 PM 1/15/20 - Twitter for iPhone 670 Retweets 8,465 Likes

31.

Text - Rhyming Mama @sarabellab123 Of all the terrible ways to be woken up I think, "mommy, my fart is on the floor," takes the cake.

32.

Cartoon - *When people ask how college is going* Me: I just keep Googling stuff and it keeps working.

33.

Text - I TUCKED MY KID INTO BED AND SAID "GOODNIGHT, SEE YOU IN THE MORNING" AND THEN WE BOTH LAUGHED AND SA W EACH OTHER 17 MORE TIMES UNTIL S UNRISE.

34.

Photo caption - @Kinglrg_ Little kids tryna make sure you see them coughing

35.

Cartoon - COUPLE A I SAVED YOU A SPOON COUPLE B DIS MINE y SIR KORNFLAKES

36.

Text - Secretfreckles @Frogpotter10 I just want to be skinny but food calls to me like the ocean calls Moana. 9:17 AM - 1/13/20 · Twitter for iPhone ili View Tweet activity

37.

Kung fu - When the toilet stall door doesn't nave a lock

38.

Text - I have two milestones at work: 1.Lunch 2.Leaving

39.

Text - Coworker: Just wanted to touch base... Me: @joegunn90 Honey, I'm busy. Touch yourself.

40.

Black cat - when you feed your cats an hour late

41.

Cat - When the only person that truly understands you is your cat. Gotchu fam-

42.

Facial expression - Co-worker: Are you okay, you seem a bit stressed. Me: I don't wanna talk about it. *Me 2 minutes later* tall started the day Istarted working here.

43.

Text - my mom deciding who to compare me to today mom's friend's girl who knows how to dress cousin studying abroad cousin who can cook my sibling cousin who got engaged in time own self house pet neighbour's daughter who cleans her fictional perfect daughter in TV serial room literally the girl walking next to us in the street

44.

Text - "Sorry I can't hang out tonight, I've gotta work out" CULTURE Study: Crying Can Help You Lose Weight & The Best Time to Cry is From 7pm to 10pm

45.

Font - Now this is wisdom EVERY DEAD BODY ON MT EVEREST WAS ONCE A VERY DETERMINED INDIVIDUAL SO.. MAY BE CALM DOWN

46.

Text - Hope my future hubby is revising hard right now bcos it's not looking too good for me atm

47.

Text - I'm in such a good place right now A oh not mentally, I'm just in Greggs

48.

Makeup brushes - What does this picture mean to you? pumpkin queen @cherryemoticon @WESTAFRIKANMAN short people stop you from being lit

49.

Cartoon - How everyone sees me vs how i actually am

50.

Human - when life ain't going your way but you're chillin

51.

Text - Hi Susan, it's Gary from the Gym. I just wanted to follow up with after your free trial to see what you needed to get you going on your fitness goals. What can I do to help? Hi gary. I've decided to stay fat. Thank you. Delivered

52.

Text - Lord Babbi @tee_babz The most tiring thing about adulting to me is how CONSTANT it is. There is ALWAYS some shit to sort out. You 'chilling' means you're probably just ignoring the million things on your to-do list.

53.

Text - Looking at my bank balance and I'm ready to have an accident at work that wasn't my fault

54.

Hair - Sunday: I'm never drinking again Monday home from work

55.

Banner - Introducing... Therapy Sword™ Why spend hundreds of dollars on a therapist when you can just swing a cool sword around for awhile? Don't wait... Buy Therapy Sword™ today!

56.

Text - Lawful Neutral Chaotic YARB SALE YARD SARD YARD YARD 123 HavEY AVE July 65 1335 YARD SALE YARE SALE< YALE SALE BIG YALE YALD SARE SARD YALE LASD RAYE DRAL YAES RALD SAYE LARD YASE YAHD FRIGG IN SALE 7721-55 Av NE SAT 190CT 8AM CHESTNUT | HAMPDEN YARD SALE 7A1PAKION Evil Neutral poo9

57.

Text - Ocean pollution is a huge problem but there is an obvious solution. Raccoons love to eat garbage. Therefore, if we trained a raccoon navy, they'd be able to go out into the sea & eat the ocean garbage.I don't see how this plan could go wrong. We should also give them swords.

58.

Text - tc @tcredeur well slap my ass and call me mcdonald's ice cream machine cause i am broke

59.

Cartoon - Me searching for the next emotionally unavailable guy who's gonna break my heart and ruin my life

60.

Text - Me: So I met this guy Me (two days later): nevermind

61.

Cartoon - me: don't catch feelings also me: feelings

62.

Text - "How's your work going?" PROCRASTINATING Distracting others SP

63.

Photo caption - When u walk into work late and a coworker says "u just getting in?" MNF 2nd OTR 6 30 COWBOYS 3 REDSKINS 0

64.

Text - Kelly @kelkatcox Is your dad really your dad if he doesn't say "who?" after talking about any of your friends even if he's known them for literally 7 years??

65.

Text - Sassparilla @Megatronic13 New idea. Onesie Pajamas with a butt flap that extends all the way to the front so I never have to take off my clothes for sex again. I call them "Wham! Bam! Thank You, Jams". 3:21 PM · Dec 12, 2018 · Twitter for iPhone 138 Retweets 1.2K Likes Sassparilla @Megatronic13 · 4h Replying to @Megatronic13 Related, does anyone know how to answer these divorce papers I was just served with?

66.

Text - A Natural Beaut, LLC @anaturalbeaut Do y'all openly say "I love you" in your friendships? 9:47 AM · 4/12/19 · Twitter Web Client

67.

Text - When you open the door to the master bathroom after your husband takes his morning shit. kyramingten

68.

Text - i like to leave as much of my hair around the house as possible. it is my confetti. i am a party

69.

Text - Sometimes I wonder if all this is happening because I didn't forward that message to 10 people.

70.

Hair - Me giving my friends relationship advice whilst l'm bitter, single, and have been left on read for 7 hours now. @girtzzzelub

71.

Text - I just yelled "REGULATORS!!!!" at work and nobody yelled "MOUNT UP!!" Sol quit!!!

72.

Technology - Hey kids!!! It doesn't matter what A level results you get today because in ten years time the only thing you'll actually care about is the suction quality on your new hoover. MAX

73.

Nose - Me after a long day of being a magical ass bitch @memez4dayz

74.

Text - my mom standing behind me @ the buffet when they ask for my age Reaction Pictures @nocontextpics_ · 2d Bomboclaat Show this thread

75.

Text - Text - Jon @ArfMeasures Interviewer: Why did you leave your last job? Me: Because of something my boss said Interviewer: It says here you were fired Me: That's the thing he said

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2wyZS4U

Post a Comment

0 Comments