A Hefty Selection Of Memes Both Weird & Relatable

Congratulations are in order. It's officially hump day and you're still trucking along through the fresh horrors that 2021 has to offer. As a reward (and to lift your spirits) we've put together this selection of weird, depressing and relatable memes. So sit back, flex those scrolling muscles, and enjoy the comedy. 

1.

Fictional character - Me: "I think I only spent like $20 last night" Bank Account: -$268.46 Me: Interesting

2.

Crowd - can you believe we used to stand this close to eachother

3.

Finger - You're old, but are you this old??

4.

Yellow - It be like that sometimes a random wave of sadness & loneliness me

5.

Joint - I was today years old when I realized this is a hooker...

6.

Cheek - When you wake up and have no texts from bae but then you remember you don't have a bae

7.

Blue - How my blanket looks when I try to find the long side at 1 am

8.

Tool - Brain: Do it! Me: Why? Brain: just try it! Me:

9.

Text - luna @hOrchataqueen what ages were ur guys "ugly years" -` tony @stfutony birth to present

10.

Organism - "I really need to live healthier" Me at 3am:

11.

Blue - Me going to bed thinking I'm the only one she talks to PLAY

12.

Human - everyone: in 2021 I will be my best self me: I just finally want to figure out why jack couldn't fit on the door in titanic

13.

Green - Me: "I don't have a type. Мy exes: Sprife Mist SIERRA UP rored soda

14.

Display device - One time ESPN had Air Bud on to do commentary on a basketball game and it was insane Air Bud ESe NDA WEDNESDAY Mark Jones to the free throw line. > Bud: [just keeps barking]

15.

Forehead - You underestimate my power Don't try it.

16.

Text - Me: It's cold outside I should close my jacket My brain: Keep it open so everyone can see your outfit Me: But it's SO co- My brain: the outfit

17.

Arm - Babe I only posted "where the hoes at?" to make sure I stay well away from that area

18.

Motor vehicle - Usually I don't like camo wraps but this one is really well done 1552 2FVK

19.

Facial expression - Shampoe 2-1 2-1 2-1 nsuk moorh ai grandma shampoo good at cleaning smells good makes you happy falls over in the shower

20.

Chin - Hey, don't wait for me. I'm at the hospital. 6:36 pm / Is everything ok? 6:36 pm I'm ok. It's just my cousin. He can't speak or walk. 6:36 pm / OMG! WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED? 6:36 pm Nothing serious. He was just born 2 hours ago. 6:37 pm / Type a message THEY HAD US IN THE FIRST HALF I'M NOT GONNA IIR

21.

Text - Relationship Goals.. @Pilla_Talk Just overheard a guy call his wife at wawa and ask "do you want your ice coffee or are you still being a bitch". And who says romance is dead.

22.

Indoor games and sports - When you skip the tutorial

23.

Text - If her conversation getting shorter wit u then they getting longer wit somebody else Could be God Could be Rod

24.

Chin - Replies Benjamin Ferguson Jr • 4 months ago Please come to Toronto I'm ur biggest fan 33 8 Add a public reply... Animations Online 3 weeks ago Beethoven is died

25.

String instrument accessory - WHEN I GIVE YOU A MOTHĒRFUCKING HAND BRAIDED endehip DRACELET THAT SHIT IS FOR LIFE

26.

Hair - Me: Who am I to judge Also me: UE

27.

Microphone - Hello, is Danny Boy there? Could I ask who's calling? depositphote

28.

Line - Something you can do with your $600 stimulus check. THE DEPOT 24in. x 24in, #16 plain sheet metal $39.98 Everbilt 1/4in. x 100 ft. Sisal Rope, Naural $7.97 1in, x 6in.x8 ft $10.11 4in, x 4in.x10 tt #2 $11.12 2in. x 4in.x10 ft #2 $3.88 2in. x 4in. #12 Galvanized L-Angle $2.11 DIY PROJECTS & IDEAS HOME

29.

Animation - Girlfriend: ROAD TRIP!! Girlfriend during 300 of the 350 mile drive: mucusandcheese

30.

Finger - So YOU'VE DECIDED TO BECOME ISOLATED AND WEIRD.

31.

Space - The coach yelling trying to get everyone to focus that one kid with a ball in shirt ptetending to be pregnant

32.

Blue - Me, not even sure if I exist or not Some fucking asshole telling me to just "be yourself"

33.

Hair - sure grandma let's get you to bed I used to go see bands play live music

34.

Text - Started seeing someone As in dating or hallucinations

35.

Nose - Certified freak, seven days a week.. Wet ass possum just walkin' down the street

36.

Product - Ottoman Empire: "Vienna is ours!" Poland:

37.

Serveware - But you have to wait Till i lay them Yes lady thats Where eggs come from (OU HAVE TO WAIT! Lady?

38.

Ingredient - Arena Flowers @ArenaFlowers Arenaflower The incredible truth about what we eat. 400 Calories 400 Calories 400 Calories of Chicken of Oil of Vegetables 400 Calories 400 Calories 400 Calories of Swords of Owls of Existential Horror

39.

Wood - My brother and his academic achievements My sister with her athletic awards Me with my meme collection

40.

Elephant - I scream! You scream! We all scream just constantly each day is a new nightmare in this hellworld called earth

41.

Organism - Cats Can Have Little a Salami. .. Surprisingly, cats are much better than other household pets when it comes to the heavy sodium and fat content of the cured sausage. Your cat should be just fine with a couple pieces of salami as a treat. Jul 6, 2017

42.

Green - 4. K Kari Today 9:49 AM Hey babe I'm horny send dunes Don't you mean nudes? Nah, / want to see them sexy ass End formations

43.

Human - Eavesdroppers eaves

44.

Organism - Hey you need to right now look at these delightful fellows experiencing the joy and happiness of the PILE

45.

Finger - Is your child texting about crabs? What your crustacean-obsessed teen's texts actually mean: lol = Lover Of Lobsters smh = Save My Habitat stfu = Snip The Foolish Unbelievers rofl = Reginald Our Fearless Leader idc = I Date Crabs btw = Bury The Wasps fml = Fist My Lobster ftw %3D %3D %3D = Fear The War

46.

Photo caption - No One: Literally No One: Not a Goddamn Soul: Pre-Teen Girls Left Alone in the Woods for Any Amount of Time: (Chanting) Ancient sins...ancient sins..

47.

Yellow - my life me pictures of chonky raccoons

48.

Organism - What the FUCK is a FROG FROGS ARE POLITE AND USE MANNERS THEY LITERALLY JUST VIBE SOMETIMES FROGS PRETEND TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BE HARVEST MICE FOR FUN

49.

Nature - Doctor: Are you getting enough rest? Me:

50.

Organism - can raccoons and cats be friends ALL IMAGES VIDEOS SHOPPING NEWS MA A raccoon and a cat can be friends, but they can also be enemies.

51.

Text - I know this is meant for a dog, but same My personality I AM VERY SHY BUT I AM VERY FOOD MOTIVATED SO I AM JUST A FEW TREATS AWAY FROM BEING YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3ox3MRm

Post a Comment

0 Comments