Relevant Memes About Being Alive

If you're a human being with thoughts and emotions, you might enjoy this dump of relatable memes and pictures about the daily grind we like to call life. We dare you to try scrolling through this list without thinking, 'so true.'

1.

Dog - Me: Applying for jobs in the middle of a pandemic Best Tours & Travel Tips Australia

2.

Machine - My mom, not very smart but very social Mydad, very smart but antisocial Coke Sprile Diet PUSH PUSH Me, stupid and antisocial LIME LEHON ALLAS

3.

Text - Me: *Goes to therapy and takes medicine* Depression: 12-11 12 1T Are you challenging me? rv WY

4.

Text - Donald J. Trump O @realDonaldTrump | Dropped My Phone n McDonald's Sprite & Dat Mf Started Charging @grapejuiceboys 1/28/19, 9:03 PM

5.

Face - TIl let you know when l'm free'

6.

Text - Niggaz Be WILIN @NiggazWILIN "Did you cum?" Yeah to my senses, you can leave now, I wanna play Minecraft 6:08 PM · 2019-09-10 · Twitter for iPad

7.

Text - jaboukie? O @jaboukie yall ever drink an iced coffee so strong that for like 4 minutes you have hope

8.

Cartoon - I NEVER RELATED TO ANYTHING MORE IN MY LIFE Here lies: my motivation to do online college classes ByMaih

9.

Hair - me high af eating mini chocolate bars at 8am @bpdank SELF CARE

10.

Cat - my dumbass getting ready for plans I made when I was in a good mood.

11.

Dog - My emotional support dog after I tell him all my problems

12.

Text - crayonster: reversingyourpolarity: Anxiety is like perpetually hearing the boss/enemy music but never seeing the threat. This is the best description l've ever heard.

13.

Text - Me everytime someone wants to get to know me we are open the door is just very heavy

14.

Text - Only advice you'll ever need BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE

15.

Common opossum - "Are you a night person or a morning person?" Me at night Me in the morning [screaming] [screaming begins again]

16.

Headstone - here lies me thanks ya fucked me up real good

17.

Text - Guard: you look tired, friend My character: @skyrim venturers Days Passed 404 Hours Slept 33

18.

Text - The depressed sorcerer and his ridiculous clothing in his cell dudeholdmybeer me trying on new outfits in my room

19.

Text - This is what happens when you graduate from an online university of ER 8. B. 8. 18.

20.

Drum - PINKIS My brain My serotonin receptors 1 hope youtre hungry. COMEDY CENTRAL My brain My serotonin receptors for nothing COMEDY C) TVINI)

21.

Text - When you're jokingly singing and you hit a high note and it actually sounds so good

22.

Cartoon - When ur stuck in an awkward small talk not sure how to get out of it

23.

Cartoon - Me after using a healthy coping mechanism @BorderlineBrat

24.

Jewellery - when I'm on the verge of blacking out and I take a solo bathroom break you're a star, baby

25.

Text - suicide packed! Follow @WinslowDumaine Them: don't you think you'll feel embarrassed by all your suicide jokes when you get older? Me: when I what 7:41 AM - 27 Jun 2018

26.

Text - my anxiety explaining the future to me at 2 a.m. aborteddreams WE ARE FUCKED

27.

Building - Post traumatic stress? More like: SPICY MEMORY LERA OPEN luc

28.

Cartoon - 4. tobacco free day alcohol free day masturbation free day coffee free day のの

29.

Text - Aborteddreams Dreams @aborteddreams Age 7:1 can't wait til I'm older so I can do whatever I want. Me Now: I guess I'm gonna eat beans straight out of the can and stare at the wall again.

30.

Transport - My desire for a My relationship depression and anxiety पतंजि

31.

Text - All Girls With Long Must Hair - Be tied UP. Thank You DEBBIE

32.

Text - me: If you need me call me, no matter what day or night l'll be there also me: Ringer Silent 130 missed calls Exit abow

33.

Facial expression - Realizing that u engage in self destructive behaviour because u have this fantasy of being saved and cared for by somebody else, but in reality, u attract people who fetishize ur destruction & use it to amplify their own spirals

34.

Text - LaLalyds @LaLa_Lyds My husband just walked in, told the dog how cute he is, and how much he loves him. Held his face in his hands, stared into his eyes, and gave him forehead kisses. Then left the room. I'm sitting right next to the dog.

35.

Balloon - Anxiety Me

36.

Wave - That thing I could have done right away but didn't and now it's a big fucking problem Me classicalfuc

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2I8VUFF

Post a Comment

0 Comments