21 Corny Memes Full Of Punny Dad Jokes

Whoever says only dads can enjoy dad jokes doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. Anyone with a pulse can appreciate a pun so terrible it makes you laugh and roll your eyes. We've got a modest handful of corny memes that you can either chuckle to yourself about or share with the boomers-at-heart in your life. 

1.

Human leg - BOYS, IF YOUR GIRLLOOKS LIKE THIS AY SHE'SAKEEPER

2.

Bottle - LIQUOR STORE ASSISTANT: HEY, DO YOU NEED HELP? NONEY ME: YES, BUT I DECIDED TO COME HERE INSTEAD.

3.

Motor vehicle - TER6982 BE PaTien t I'M PUshing As fastas I Can

4.

Finger - Finally, someone managed to photograph the moment of delivery... SO 3.8K Baby Boomer Fun Events Online 210 Comments

5.

Blue - BREAKING NEWS Local man addicted to brake fluid says he can stop anytime he wants.... made with mematic

6.

Organism - IF THE EARTH WAS FLAT CATS WOULD HAVE PUSHED EVERYTHING OFF IT BY NOW

7.

Clothing - She took forever at the cash point, I wonder if her bank account has been Frozen Free cash withdrawals Free cash wit

8.

Watercraft - odysseus: we now set out on our odyssey. sailor: [raising hand] what's an odyssey? odysseus: a long journey named after the only survivor. sailor: oh ok wait what.

9.

Text - Dad Jokes @Dadsaysjokes I've got this awful disease where I can't stop telling airport jokes. My doctor says it's terminal.

10.

Text - Singing in the shower is all fun and games util you get shampoo in your mouth. Then, it becomes a soap opera.

11.

Sleeve - I had a happy childhood. My Dad used to put me in tires and roll me down hills. Those were Goodyears... .... @ Star Trek Singles

12.

Blue - BREATHTAKING . VIEW OF THE MILKY WAY HilkyWay Mars SEEN FROM MARS

13.

Face - I NAMED MY IPHONE THE TITANIC. IT'S SYNCING NOW. imgfip.com

14.

Text - What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing. They just waved. Sea what I did there? I'm shore you did.

15.

Motorcycle - It's got a wooden frame, wooden engine, wooden wheels, and a wooden gas tank. Did he ride it? No, wooden start... RENE HOULE

16.

Cheek - I'D LIKE TO THANK MY LEGS, FOR SUPPORTING ME Cen Wat d hm MY ARMS, FOR ALWAYS BEIN BY MY SIDE. AND MY FINGERS.I COULD ALWAYS COUNT ON THEM

17.

Yellow - Wife texts husband on a cold winter morning: "Windows frozen, won't open." Husband texts back: "Gently pour some lukewarm water over it and then gently tap edges with hammer." Wife texts back 10 minutes later: "Computer really messed up now."

18.

Wrinkle - Once I became a parent I finally understood the scene where Yoda gets so tired of answering Luke's questions he just dies.

19.

Ear - Science fact: it is impossible for a man to use a stud finder without first scanning himself with it and stating to the room 'found one'

20.

Text - Tonce gave my husband the silent treatment for an entire week, at the end of which he declared, "Hey, we're getting along pretty great lately!"

21.

Text - Simon Holland @simoncholland I noticed my wife and kids were wearing vests soI put one on just so I could say "vest day ever" like a million times. Then I took it off just so I could mention that I wasn't as invested as they were.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2LsWHmx

Post a Comment

0 Comments