30 Relatable Work Memes For Any Underappreciated Employee

Slaving away 9-5 may be an unfortunate reality, but we've got to pay the bills somehow. These memes and pics sum up the way we feel about the drudgery - and we can enjoy them at work, to boot. Just don't let your irritating boss see. 

1.

Font - HATE WHEN COWORKERS ACT LIKE- SUPERVISORS PLEASE ACT UR WAGE

2.

Text - When I first started my job: what needs to be done? What else I can do to help? Me now: fire me, I fucking dare you sweetpsycRO I don't care

3.

Cool - LEAVING WORK ON FRIDAY LIKE O

4.

Green - i hate when people ask me "what did you do today?" like buddy listenI woke up at noon and then it was five pm okay I don't know

5.

Text - An accurate representation of how much energy I have at work today IF TRIP OLD TO RESET 100

6.

Face - When you pull up to work and the building still standing VHICH WR TWEEN... GRIDIROV GURU TODEY

7.

Cartoon - 7-26 "I'm ready to increase your workload and responsibilities, but I don't think you're ready for higher pay." Spectickles@ Copyright 2017 Creators.com abbotteartoons.com spectickles@yahoo.com

8.

Facial expression - **Coming home from work like** Ideserve a reward for not killing bitches

9.

Photo caption - HOW HEEEL NYC ERESTION SID GOING TO WORK

10.

Text - When you thought you ran over an animal but it was just one of your Coworkers

11.

Photo caption - WHEN THE MEETING IS OVER BUT PEOPLE KEEP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS!

12.

Movie - When everything is going wrong at at work but you're used to it now...

13.

Wood - WORKBELIKE INSTAGRAM @TOEKNEE323 SORRY TOHEAR YOU VE PASSED.ISTHERE ANY WAY YOUCANSTILLCOMEIN?

14.

Photo caption - When you're at work checking the time at it's 3:00pm, then you check again 3 hours later and it's 3:13pm IG @_Taxo_ BRUH

15.

Photo caption - When you're at work & wondering if getting paid is even worth the bullshit

16.

Internet meme - WHEN YOUR LAZY ASS CO-WORKER TRIES TO TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB

17.

Dog - WHEN A COWORKER ASKS YOU A QUESTION SO STUPID, YOU HAVE TO TAKE A MINUTE TO MAKE SURE YOU HEARD WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU HEARD.

18.

Cartoon - *I will be positive today* 5 minutes after getting to work: trachches @2tradhybitches Ihate this place.

19.

Text - When people ask how I handle this job... HM DEAD INSIDE. Simple really

20.

Text - Me: I won't let work get the best of me *3 minutes later* Me: I thought about quitting 15 times already

21.

Fun - No bond is stronger than two co-workers who hate the same person...

22.

Font - BOSS: ARE YOU ON DRUGS? ME: YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT YOU DON'T PAY ME ENOUGH TO HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM.

23.

Text - When a coworker is testing your patience but you got bills to pay so you sit there trying to calm down like: I love my job. I love my job. I love my job.

24.

Text - When lunch time is the only peace you get, but a co-worker wanna talk to you GURL PLEASE

25.

Text - When you see the new hires DON'T DO IT during orientation te a Meme It's for your own good, stranger.

26.

Forehead - When a coworker starts talking to you and you're just thinking, "I don't have anough coffee in me for this." A3

27.

Hair - When you find a co-worker just as fucked up as you are. @2trashybitches "I want to burn this place down.' aMC AMC

28.

Photo caption - Me dealing with co-workers like... I'm trying so hard not to be an asshole to you guys. Just please work with me here.

29.

Hair - When someone says they're scared of me because I'm so mean I'm belng nice to you. Have I stabbed you? No.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3pSIzlG

Post a Comment

0 Comments