30 Tasty Memes Full Of Relatability

Happy Thursday, y'all. It's been said that "Thursday is the new Friday," but these days, with time blending together - that doesn't really feel very important. Every day feels pretty much the same. And that's why it's important to inject a little humor into the monotony at every chance you get. These memes, most of which are annoyingly relatable, will help you do just that.

1.

Hair - I KILLED A DRAGON OTRAINED'A DRAGON IRAISED A DRAGON

2.

Hairstyle - Angry moms in anime: Angry moms in real life:

3.

Smile - When he asks you that one question you have been waiting for justgirlythinge What about second breakfast?

4.

Eye - Girlfriend woke her ferret up by coming into the room loudly and was greeted with these absolute daggers

5.

Forehead - me in the photos I upload vs. me in photos l'm tagged in TI TID

6.

Organism - when you're trying to give bae that sexy look even though you're like 50lbs overweight and kinda stupid looking

7.

Food - Having a girlfriend is cool until you realise how much you have to feed them... anuinownu

8.

Gesture - OTHER JOBS: Closing down because of the coronavirus MY JOB: Some of you may die, but it is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

9.

Couch - KHAJIIT HAS WARES, IF YOU HAVE COIN. COOCD Softly Angel

10.

Font - Pros and cons of making food Pros: food Cons: making

11.

Facial expression - When you blow on your cereal to cool it down @sean_speezy @fvckyoumeme guess I'm high

12.

Outerwear - Remember Eleven & Mike? Here they are now. Feel old yet?

13.

Hair - U let your friend get a nacho from your plate and they grab the Master Nacho u had been saving for the finale

14.

Product - Come Outside l got Groceries" Me:

15.

Head - When you're chilling at home and you hear a loud car outside Fat And Curious

16.

Facial expression - PS EXPRESS "My lord, Gandalf the Grey is coming. He is not welcome" BU

17.

Organism - *over analyzes situation *immediately overreacts *everything turns out fine Me: ethedryginger Oh dear, I do wish I hadn't cried so much.

18.

Font - Me: I am a strong, intelligent, college educated woman. Also me: Wed-nes-day

19.

Font - When you're listening to the villain's speech and they're lowkey making a lot of sense @itsstarsome

20.

Mouth - Mom: "We cleaning this whole house tomorrow" 14 year old me:

21.

Clothing - "Your dog is not your baby" Me:

22.

Brown - WHEN I WATCHED THIS LOTR SCENE FOR THE... 1ST TIME 5TΗ ΤΙΜΕ 50TH TIME

23.

Shorts - Sometimes u just gotta approach shorty at the function like this

24.

Watch - family friend who came to visit us me coming out of my room to get water

25.

Hat - My Mom's charger Me Me Му damaged charger My Mom's charger

26.

Tableware - "your uber is arriving now" me:

27.

Hair - when the netflix asks if you're "stll watching" and you see your reflection in the black screen

28.

Facial expression - When you see a crunchy leaf on the ground and you step on it only to find out it wasn't crunchy

29.

Product - When your girl gets home from work and immediătelỹ starts telling you l about her day Eny_mom_saysim.-pretty Hang on, lemme open a can of listening juice.

30.

Facial expression - Me when I'm crossing the street and a car acts like they not gonna stop

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2MTmwgo

Post a Comment

0 Comments