31 Silly Random Memes For Internet Nomads

If you're wandering the internet, searching far and wide for a decent batch of memes to share with your crush, worry not, because we've got just the collection of dumb content that any common pleb with a sense of humor can enjoy. These are unpretentious memes for the everyman. Memes for the people. Memes for you and me.

1.

Output device - "Why do you spend every hour of the day making and posting memes?" If my mundane little life can somehow provide comfort to lonely web trollers than l'l-know my time here on earth wasn't wasted.

2.

Cheezburger Image 9591424512

3.

Forehead - is a veryvery a so salty ayy so salt so very sal is a So salty

4.

Cheezburger Image 9591424256

5.

Forehead - Me when there's a new documentary about a serial killer on Netflix

6.

Shorts - whether i'm feeling hashtag blessed or hashtag Pf stressed i'm always looking my hashtag best

7.

Sky

8.

Finger - You haven't known real fear until you've tried to use one of these.

9.

Cat - Bear breaks into house, plays the piano but not very well By Karin Brulliard un 2017 candrg Bear breaks into houne, plays piano (discordant piano chord) 100/1:12 The bear who tried his best:

10.

Property - Nathan Thomas @isosmrt My son has a Thomas the Train bed and now l'll never sleep again

11.

Liquid - Boys pockets be like: Left Right 30 ST. THOMAS AQUINAS Commentary on Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics FIJL Thartsltat ly C l Kiluhuen out Fiwraanl ly Ra Mi

12.

Feather - I ADMIRE THE BETTA FISH BECAUSE I ALSO AM BEAUTIFUL AND WANT TO FIGHT EVERYONE

13.

Hand - Hold dragon gentle like hamburger ngilpeem 333

14.

Organism - when people ask if im okay it's just whatever, my man

15.

Clothing - Did somebody put quartersin the vending machine? Because your snack is here %24 %24

16.

Rectangle - Common Name Abbreviations Rob = Robert Ted = Tedward Jim = Jimantha Jorf = Jorfrey Chris = Christoflurp Tom = Hippopothomas Mike = Mikenzie Ben = Benana Cream Pie Brad = Braduated Cylinder Sam = Bologna Sammich Brent = Brenthovan 3D Dan = Daniel the Big, Dumb Idiot obvious plant

17.

Blue - TM AC-MAN

18.

Font - Me: picks up power tool Brain: don't do it Me: presses trigger twice

19.

Automotive tail & brake light - "how bad is your eye sight" me: 274 COML S0 00ur

20.

Font - To the window, to the wall, to my comfy bed I crawl, down this big, long hall ahhhh sleep sleep sleep sleep

21.

Photograph - Today's kids will never know why the desert was so lit in the 90s

22.

Product - I can still feel my sweaty legs peeling off of these bad boys

23.

Jaw - megan ... @meganmuircoyle Reaction from my kids after explaining how sex works: "You've done this THREE TIMES?"

24.

Outerwear - Nobody: Me in front of my mirror:

25.

Brown - Miles has been stressed that there's strangers in the house (workmen) so he's been in the back room with me and has just been laying on his side, gnawing his squeeky carrot for stress relief

26.

Hair - 171 Breadsticks Me

27.

Font - Every machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough

28.

Vertebrate - my two moods:

29.

Food - Find someone who looks at you like Roger looks at a barbecue.

30.

Cat - A purrito from my local animal shelter

31.

Photograph - Me: *Purchases a toilet seat on Amazon Amazon for the next 4 weeks: 00 "I hear you like toilet seats"

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3tOL4rN

Post a Comment

0 Comments