34 Random Memes Full Of Positive Vibes

Sure, life feels like one continuous shitshow with momentary lapses of joy, but that's why we gotta treat ourselves to those feel-good memes once in a while. Maybe the more painfully relatable memes about the darkness of humanity tend to be funnier, but now it's time to take off the nihilism hat and tap into your sentimental side. Get all warm and fuzzy with this wholesome batch of memes.

1.

Text - malik @AshyMalik i frolicked for the first time ever today bruh. y'all ever frolic before???? why no one ever tell me about this 12:19 AM · 2020-08-24 · Twitter for iPhone 47K Retweets and comments 312K Likes

2.

Flower - Viking gardening tp. The blood of your enemies isalso good for flowers.

3.

Squirrel - Environmental queens Translate Tweet Phil @TuftyPhil · 5d Did you know that it is estimated that millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them? :)

4.

Text - Today in a Zoom class my professor casually mentioned her cat and one brave student spoke up: From to Everyone: show cat To: Evervone

5.

Text - When you are listening to a song and the lyrics start applying to what you have been through IG @girlzzzclüb

6.

Dog - When you haven't seen your best friend in a while.

7.

Text - Couples be together 20 years & end up under the mountain. Strangers have went to McDonald's and found Jesus. Some people get married after 6 months and still can't download navigation. Point is there is no formula to eating tomatoes. Do what the alligator says. Touchdown Lakers.

8.

Text - How I think I look discussing my seed purchases and garden plans vs. how I actually look: Food NOF LANINS

9.

Floor - Olivia Asis @Olivia_As_Is My roommate moved out and my cat called dibs.

10.

Iceberg - How much you think O love you. How much I actually love you.

11.

Photo caption - Dogs when they see another dog on TV:

12.

Motor vehicle - When u have an extremely enlightening psychedelic experience over the weekend but still have to go to work on Monday bonjou 99 EJN 95

13.

Text - A shop owner modified his attic to accommodate his cats. Now he is under constant observation.

14.

Text - ME, 10:I want to live in the forest with the wildlife & use blueberries as currency ME, 20:I want a big house with an attractive spouse & a big pile of money ME, 30:I want to live in the forest with the wildlife & use blueberries as currency

15.

Text - ellie @marriagestorys i am a woman seeking: men women a moss covered cottage deep in the forest surrounded by fae folk and botanical gardens where i can bake bread in bliss 6:12 PM 05 Apr 20 Twitter for iPhone 6,744 Retweets 21.1K Likes

16.

Facial expression - It's ok to not be ok. NewadrNotes 1. We all have been there. 2. You aren't alone. 3. You are loved. this is me checking on you :)

17.

Grass - I don't know who needs to see this, but here's a hedgehog in a little tent Ceg Coloman VEGAN VIZARD.

18.

People - me finding alternatives, focusing on things you enjoy and thinking positive giving up made with imematic

19.

Adaptation - tay @Taylor_Seyl It's hard not to have high standards when your grandparents are as cute as mine

20.

Cartoon - When you're going through a really rough time but you remind yourself that there's always tomorroW DEARC

21.

Text - Rude @rudeweaver · 1d Every time l'm in the shower my dog stares at me, worried, and he must assume l'm upset in here (because he hates baths) so he thinks if he drops his toy in that I'll feel better

22.

Canidae - goblindogs if, by some divine mistake, you find the lady of the forest, you can only ask her a single question. pray that it's one she knows how to answer. homosozialismus who's a good girl?

23.

Text - O northern We are aware we have bees nesting at the end of Platform 3. Please do not disturb them Consider them as key workers and apply social distancing.

24.

Product - bloody-nipples: nofuturept3: MY CAT DOESN'T FEEL WELL SO MY DAD IS SINGING TO HIM Your cat has his own bed?

25.

Morning - My younger bro being nice to me for no reason Me being too lazy asto stand up and get the remote Cesric RES

26.

Selfie - Found this hat at petsmart and had to buy it for her

27.

Games - My gf: I don't need anything from the grocery store Me: *Buys her flowers anyways* Outstanding move

28.

Cat - Faithful little desk buddy boredpanda.com

29.

Text - The perfect co-worker does not ex... ishieepoo

30.

Photography - 压 "I had a man come to me and he said, 'Bob, I could never paint because l'm colorblind." O 81% 2:24 AM "So l thought today we'd do a picture in gray, just to show you that anyone can paint."

31.

Cat - me, supporting u through a tough time you, very strong, can do anything, i'm so proud of u, i love u so much

32.

Cat - "my husband said he was going to make a bed frame. i thought it was for our new mattress... it's for the cat."

33.

Dog - you are very pretty

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3tymzPw

Post a Comment

0 Comments