37 Random Memes Full Of Dumb & Dank Humor

It's Monday again and you know what that means—time to try and fill that empty void with hilarious memes before the dread sets in! Whenever life starts to feel like one continuous cycle of the same boring tasks, we turn to memes.

1.

Cartoon - Sorry mom but i've chosen a life of sin I make little kids

2.

Plant - hehehe hahaha ohohoho hhehehe ohoho НАНАНАНА heheh

3.

Organism - CRAB GANG SIGN RECOGNITION WATERLINE SCAVENGERS CARAPACE CREW SOUTH STREET SUBAQUATIC SCUTTLERS LOW TIDE BOYZ UNDERWATER LIFE, YO! (CLAWS UPRAISED) I WILL PINCH YOU AIN'T PLAYIN' ABOUT THE PINCHING (CLAWS UPRAISED) (CLAWS UPRAISED) THAT'S IT- PINCHIN' TIME!

4.

Font - 小心滑倒 Carefully Slip

5.

Happy - Help me! Oh, Help me! I'm injured, I'm in horrible, horrible agonizing pain. I've fallen! ...fallen in love with your beautiful eyes haha! gotcha how you doing baby

6.

Tire - Do not Pick up the puppies skarner. | What breed are these

7.

Cartoon - Please look after my bananas, I will be back in 4 hours DK

8.

Arm - two-fisted-dynamo bestnatesmithever hahaha son this bread is huge UREAD

9.

Liquid - HOW DO MAGNETS WORK? Magnets are made of metal, which is mined from the ground. They are magnetic because the metal still contains pieces of gravity inside it. GO GGGGGO

10.

Organism - When your friend asks their parents if you can sleep over and you're just in the back like IG: @tank.sinatra

11.

Organism - dis u at a sleepover wit ur friendsnyal. posed to be sleep but somebody whisper "pee pee" real loud

12.

Organism - (At a sleepover) Me: "okay (chuckles) let's actually go to sleep" 11 (5 min later) Friend: "poopie" FEZA Everybody:

13.

Hairstyle - When you realize you dissociated through an entire conversation and they're waiting for a response

14.

Smile - This is the scale that I will be using to measure everything from now on. O @22Words Boasting a guest verse from Dr. Dre, what classic '90s R&B hit features Blackstreet singing, "I like the way you work it"? A: No Diggity B: Hardly Any Diggity C:A Fair Amount of Diggity D: An Overwhelming Surplus of Diggity

15.

Wood - Dear Chewy, Please reconsider how you package your dog food. I almost had a heart attack. 71743

16.

Ecoregion - Zachary D Long @invadingduck ... I found them. The Frosted Mega Wheats.

17.

Boat - Damnit Spongebobby

18.

Writing implement - HERE SALE ON profors vaspim: meladoodle: i really want to buy one of these grocery checkout dividers but the lady behind the counter keeps putting it back This is like the most innocent joke l've ever read

19.

Guitar accessory - That's a nice kitchen drawer Be a shame if you're about to open there. something were to... prevent that entirely.

20.

Water - The name's Bond, James Bond And you? Вооps Boops boops

21.

Product - Welcome to adulthood. You get mad when they rearrange the grocery store now

22.

Organism - Meow to go outside Meow to go outside, then change your mind Sit in the doorway and try to decide Exist in the quantum superposition of outside and inside

23.

Cat - Terrible towel. Very scratchy. Does not dry well. 4/10 Aww

24.

Font - dangerhamster: rnarker: a man walks into a zoo. the only animal in the entire zoo is a dog. it's a shitzu this is literally my favourite joke ever

25.

Chin - What y'all mad about today? Donnie Fadeaway @GetemAmbler It cost money to get things added on your food but they don't subtract when you take things off.

26.

Horse - Now watch me whip Now watch me neigh neigh

27.

Art - So tell me son, are you catholic? Yes-I've been addicted to cats my whole life

28.

Table - When your girlfriend sends a one word text and now it's your move

29.

Wood - Teacher: don't draw on the desks! Kids in the back:

30.

Hand - How old people at work see you when you have a septum piercing and one visible tattoo

31.

Food - It's called self-care sweatie, google it

32.

Finger - Show me what is in your mouth OR draw 25

33.

World - Tess Barker O @TesstifyBarker FYl a woman in Italy told me it's healthy to eat pasta every day as long as you only eat lasagna on the weekends I am seeking no further nutrition opinions at this time

34.

Photograph - My entire day to day life summed up in two pictures

35.

Rectangle - when you are constantly anxious but you don't know why OK

36.

Dog - Even doggo knows you can't move once the cat gets comfortable

37.

Aircraft - - Would you rather jump out of a plane? Or admit that you are wrong! - Me: IG aomgprblem

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3jxShYr

Post a Comment

0 Comments