An Enjoyable Selection Of Mostly Dumb Memes

Good tidings, internet trollers and travelers. On this beautiful Tuesday we are absolutely honored to have the opportunity to share more of our ever-growing collection of relatively amusing memes and tweets. Some of them are dumb. Some of them are relatable. Hell, some of them are slightly offensive. But they're all here to help rescue you from boredom. Enjoy.

1.

Bird - When SHE started the argument, but you know you gotta fix shit as usual.

2.

Dog - ALL POLITICIANS ARE CORRU-- FOX /8 NEWS Minnesota town re-elects dog as its mayor

3.

Dog - PLAYING MARIO KART YOUR POWER UPS WHEN YOU'RE IN LAST PLACE YOUR POWER UPS WHEN YOU'RE IN 1ST PLACE aflin com

4.

Photograph - Sauna expectations Sauna reality

5.

Font - PARENTS PLANNING A SECOND CHILD Okay, let's try that again, but this time good.

6.

Sleeve - This sounds like something an old Southern lawyer exclaims when startled Sweet Maui Onion F Certified WT) GF ig) O

7.

Hand - me Potatoes in literally any form

8.

Hat - the one confident person holding the group presentation the rest of the group

9.

Smile - The Weeknd giving major Liquid Dreams vibes @jarnthirtyat @girlsthinkimiunny

10.

Fashion - Me asking if we can be friends My Sleep Paralysis Demon

11.

Font - Virtual interview season problems: My husband just tried to army crawl across the floor behind me while I was on an interview in an attempt to avoid being seen on camera but instead we just got his butt bumping along the bottom of the screen and this man is gonna die

12.

Forehead - Man named 'Nobody' ran for mayor claiming 'Nobody tells the truth' NOBODY Tells The Truth NOBODY Can Fix The Economy NOBODY Cares About The Poor ElectNOBODY.com SOME MEN JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN.

13.

Product - This is how people ignored each other before smartphones.

14.

Font - Marlboro GOLD ORIGIN AL Death is the most certain possibility (M. Heidegger) ACCHI ORATI

15.

Hair - Well, babe? What do you think of my soup? I wish now that our places had been exchanged. | That I had died and Boromir had lived.

16.

Arthropod - "Hey it's time to wake up, you have stuff to do today." me:

17.

Font - I like it when a friend asks me for my address. It's usually because they're sending me a gift, but sometimes I'm like, what if they're sick of my shit and coming to kill me? It's exciting either way.

18.

Forehead - The photos you find on your phone the day after a heavy night of drinking: L

19.

Clothing - Teenagers in real life Teenagers on Netflix 23RF

20.

Ecoregion - People in movies and commercials: Me if I did the same thing:

21.

Font - David ‮ yensiR @David_Risney A second great reason to not eat uranium OPavel A. Samsonov @PavelASa. 2d Show this thread how many calories in uranium ALL IMAGES NEWS SHOPPING VIDEOS MA 20 billion calories A gram uranium is roughly 20 billion calories. Dec 20, 2015

22.

Bird - "Come on Carl, pose with me!"

23.

Gesture - forgot my mom bought a buffalo. scared the hell out of me

24.

Clothing - When you're the good boy Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now @comfysweaters

25.

Product - 0:44 / 1:63 How to Pick Up a Blue Chair Off the Ground officialwhitegirls breakfastburritoe: Does this work for other colors too no

26.

Dog - sparkly-phil carazelaya D lift-like-a-lady: awwww-cute: What if they don't like my sweater? oH NO Source: awwww-cute 156,076 notes ...

27.

Plant - When you get some me time after solving heinous crimes with your elite squad all day..

28.

Brown - John Ferrell Just now Don't worry guys 2021 will be better False Information O Like Reviewed by independent fact-checkers Comment See Why @wtfyoumeme1

29.

Organism - When you walk away from your computer but forgot you're wearing earphones

30.

Tire - This jeep has a subwoofer 000

31.

Computer keyboard - *Writes title and date* MOVIMBER

32.

Ecoregion - When she's bipolar, has daddy issues, a drinking problem and loves memes A Mount

33.

Hand - Look at Sleep 8 hours memes till 3 am Me

34.

Human - When you try a new machine at the gym, but you don't know how it works so you look really dumb

35.

Photograph - My plan on February 14th

36.

Clothing - When I recommend a TV series to someone and they don't like it LAU LAIT Why is no one having agood time? Ospecifically requested it.

37.

Font - So I found these in my friend's freezer while having a sleepover and became extremely scared. When I went to confront her about it she looked me dead in the eye and whispered, "ice ice baby."

38.

Building - GOOGLE REVIEW OF THE CHERNOBYL SARCOPHAGUS 12 reviews 4 days ago I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been here. It's 14 Lke ם1 < Share ...

39.

Vertebrate - Bill Nye @BillNye tharecoveringprotilenchild Before you judge, please note that 90% of it is under water.

40.

Facial expression - the inevitable flow of time will wash away everything we know, the nature of existance is fleeting There is no reason to fear that which you cannot control when your existance ends you wont have the ability to fear any more, brother

41.

Fixture - I'M JUST GOING TO JUMP IN THE HYPOTHETICAL ARGUMENT SIMULATOR mematic.ne

42.

Smile - This is Ralph Ralph is a concept, created by you while reading this When you stop, Ralph ceases to exist Your attention is the thin barrier between Ralph and the void "I'm scared," says Ralph

43.

Product - Alexander and the Day That Blended Into Every Other Day Like Some Kafkaesque Nightmare with No Merciful End in Sight JUDITH VIORST The classic Illustrated by RAY CRUZ book behind the major motion picture

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3tJxUfF

Post a Comment

0 Comments