A Variety Of Memes With Something For Everyone

If you've been feeling down and derelict, you're definitely not alone. It's easy to doomscroll your way through life, taking in all the terrible thing the world has to offer. This year, and last year, that cursed activity has become almost normal. We find it's better to spend time scrolling through cute and funny memes.This gallery covers the latter, but if you're looking for the former? We've got you covered, too.  

1.

Bottle - Wish I could crack open a six pack with the homies right now EW LOOK @90skidz90s Kool Aid BURSTS SOFT ORINK 75% BERRY BLUE

2.

Hair - YAHOO UK • 2 MIN READ Jennifer Lopez says men under the age of 33 are 'really useless' O80 1.6K 340 Comments 664 Shares Ric Adkins By all means, let's give a damn about relationship advice from a woman that collects engagement rings like she's Thanos 1y Like Reply 24K O

3.

Ecoregion - Everybody talks about baby Yoda But nobody talks about baby Godzilla

4.

Cloud - "You can't go to theaters, You'll get Covid Godzilla VS Kong fans Godzilla VS Kong fans "Big monster!"

5.

Hair - Friend: If you're depressed just go outside Me, who's now depressed and cold:

6.

Brown - real adults me trying my best

7.

Shorts - - Do you have a doctor here? - yes, I'm. - What's your specialty? - I'm a doctor in Mathematics. - My friend is dying. - Minus one. made with mematic

8.

World - when chrome won't open so you click it a million times and then they all open at once

9.

Footwear - a celebrity's $100,000 watch my $40 watche telling me the same time

10.

Vertebrate - 6 year old me, opening automatic doors 35 year old me, opening automatic doors

11.

Laptop - Would a Lizard using a laptop look like this? Or this?

12.

Food - Me, after watching 12 minutes of Masterchef

13.

Property - Pizza Shop Set up as Front by Mafia Quickly Became Most Popular Restaurant in Neighborhood av4D-38nis The secret ingredient is crime.

14.

Nose - Thanos New Snap · 21s hold up

15.

Gesture - Woman realises she's been washing her hands with a block of cheese - for weeks Let me guess, Wisconsin?

16.

Glasses - "2020 has been hard on all of us" -Taylor Swift

17.

Photograph - Corporate needs you to find the differences between this picture and this picture. They're the same picture.

18.

Face - Woman, 81, "weaponised' opera-singing parrot to torment neighbours

19.

Nose - Cashier: The receipt is in the bag Me: You too

20.

Cat - angels in paintings angels in the Bible

21.

Handwriting - T always seem to find the greatest wisdom written on public bathroom walls Live Fast Pet dogs

22.

Glasses - Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Church REMEMBER SATAN WAS THE FIRST TO DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS Praise Satan

23.

Vertebrate - I'm Just a Great Bic BALL OF CONFUSION The more I think, the less I know!!

24.

Watercraft - when you and your friends are all going thru some shit, but you just wanna chill and suffer together.

25.

Organism - If this cute baby turtle reaches your timeline, everything will be ok

26.

Font - Everything Sueks aborteddreamS But Get Comfortable Because It's Gonna Get Worse

27.

Forehead - When someone asks me how my day is going, I'm like. IF I WAS A BIRD, I'D FLY INTO A CEILING FAN. HUMOAR.COM

28.

Facial expression - my only 3 quarantine moods i want to dead i want kiss want to eat this TEOSH baked bread,

29.

Tire - depression bad habits gous ana IG anxiety me

30.

Tire - *How are you holding up?* Me: MEMES RADIP AELITN

31.

Organism - At a family gathering when relatives start asking about what you're doing with your life

32.

Rectangle - being an artist requires only two things: Get t coup FREE art supplies & pain

33.

Product - Ignore It Suppress It Fake It Mock It Deflect It .....

34.

Happy - if you think my room is a mess, you should see the rest of my life uttersttc spoiler alert: it's also a mess

35.

Clock - Sorry! DEPRESSION TIME T'll bÉ› late ayain... I Tun DN 12 Binch City 10 34

36.

Vertebrate - Today I learned that aggressive goats have to wear horn noodles to avoid hurting each other

37.

Forehead - When it's 3am and you're still awake, reflecting on your own existence: I think, therefore I don't sleep

38.

Organism - Bag of chips: Family Size Me 1 hour later: Maybe I am a family FAMILY FORMAT FAMILIAL SIZE

39.

Rectangle - Nobody: My brain randomly at 3AM: Searching for problems...

40.

Gesture - Not Talking to much and talking being annoying at all Me

41.

Gesture - PEOPLE WHO SLÄ’EP IN JEANS NORMAL PEOPLE

42.

Hairstyle - @meme Destructive Me attempting to impulses seem in control Racing thoughts

43.

Shoe - Tacebook.comi/classicalartinemes On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is your pain? å…ƒ Explain Low level but never ending

44.

Horse - WhenI get to work and am still half asleep PLEASEGIVE ME SPACE

45.

Jeans - My cat: *exists* Ðœe:

46.

Hair - "How is lockdown going for you?" MEMES The nights are the hardest. But then the day comes and that s every bit as hard as the night. And then the night comes again

47.

Product - Coronavirus: *makes people wear face masks Ugly people: I see this as an absolute win

48.

Hairstyle - Kant: a good will is a will that is good Kant:

49.

Sky - Pyramid Pyraleft Pyraright

50.

Sleeve - when people think you wear the same black leggings everyday

51.

Dog - when you finally get what you want but it doesn't make you feel any better and just ruins your life more

52.

Hair - Little Golden Book. 69 200-6 FEELINGS AND HOW TO DESTROY THEM

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3cE3KUR

Post a Comment

0 Comments