Chucklesome Memes To Keep The Endorphins Flowing

We've got memes, tweets, and pics of all shapes and sizes in this messy bundle of humor and fun. Whether you like 'em spicy or wholesome, this schmorgesborg of memes is great for DMing to friends or solo enjoyment. Treat yourself with a healthy serving of memes.

1.

Text - Me getting ready for the 2020 season finale adam.the.creator

2.

Adaptation - The size of the Moon (Banana for scale) where banana

3.

Face - When you accidentally listen to that one song in the album you always skip and it's actually lit

4.

Pyramid - They say it's a mystery how the pyramids were built, but I reckon they just started at the bottom and worked their way up. Let's face it, this looks a lot more difficult.

5.

Drink - psst Pancake Syfup Suytyf phe original the lite syrup I bought. We're working on our This is how my husband told me he doesn't like communication skills. lite

6.

Photography - = amazon prime Q Sats feedr Instructions unclear This was very confusing for kitty. Please print instructions in cat to avoid these kind of accidents. 353 people found this helpful

7.

Movie - Russia's England's queen President Latest GTA Never changing Keanu Му relationship Reeves status EA Fifa age gameplay

8.

Text - Erica Spera @Spericaa ... Why does every female product have to be "and we're building a community" just sell the damn underwear

9.

Vehicle - Quad Far Quad Far Farquad Farquad Farquad on a Quad Far Farquad on a Far Quad Quad Quad Farquad on Quad Quads Farquad Farquad on a Quad jumping over Farquad on a Quad "Quad Farquad on Quads jumping over Farquad on Quads STARECAT.COM

10.

Media - Me: *grows 0.2 cm* My grandma: BA Who is this guy?

11.

Leather - How society wants men to dress How men really want to dress

12.

Text - Selena Von Stoner 4h · O Feels like the whole country is on Maury waiting to find out who's the father. O Like Share

13.

Sitting - Me: "I just saw a great movie" Someone who read the book: No

14.

Face - Kid: I'm 8 Me: Okay Kid: I was born in 2012 Me:

15.

Text - Doc @DOCATCDI Ummm how else are you gonna end up at an IHOP? IHOP WILL NOT SERVE/ SEAT GUEST WITH STRONG MARIJUANA ODOR THANK YOU MANAGMENT 9:44 PM · 11/2/20 · Twitter Web App

16.

Text - When you think you massacred 4 hobbits but Aragorn already moved them elsewhere and your goofy ass was left stabbing pillows All right, then. Keep your hobbits

17.

Dog - Damn cat voting too

18.

Curtain - Mina Hernandez @minababyy1 Who needs a shower curtain when you have SHOWER BLINDS

19.

Muscle - Apple doing the same feature years later Android creating a feature made with mematic

20.

Mousetrap - Me, getting ready to make the same bad choice but also being a little more prepared from the last time it backfired

21.

Text - Girls: Why don't guys notice my signs? Her signs: STOP

22.

Organism - Me: Gets hair cut Card: Declines The Barber:

23.

Cat - When I try to make food at 3 am without waking my parents but I drop a spoon on the ground E

24.

Outerwear - Lord of the rings fans discussing the Lord of the rings Lord of the rings fans discussing the Hobbit

25.

Adaptation - Going through some family photos and this one just said "friend" on the back. Idk who she is buttttt-l can tell l'd like her.

26.

Text - Yeah sex is cool but have you ever sat in darkness wondering why you're not good enough

27.

Text - Paula Suzanne @thepaulasuzanne A person complaining about food service said that a worker "handled my waffle with ham soaked gloves", which is for some reason a super hilarious description to me. WITH HAM SOAKED GLOVES - sounds delicious. MY WAFFLE-sounds a little dirty. 9:00 AM · 11/3/20 · Twitter for Android

28.

Food - your other turkey mom @difficul... · 5h …* I'm mostly excited to be divorced so I don't have to eat this weird tomato and shrimp Jello dish at my in-law's at Christmas. 27 28 294 your other turkey mom @difficultpatty DENNER

29.

Cat - 3chum: When I asked my dad about these he just said "She likes van Gogh"

30.

Cartoon - Adam Karpiak @Adam_Karpiak work call- heyI catch you at a bad time? me- 4:33 PM · 11/3/20 · Twitter Web App

31.

Product - When you have to be at work, but don't want to do any work

32.

Photo caption - How it feels when l'm telling a story about something that happened in my 20's and some grown ass person next to me says, "Oh, that's the year I was born." @bmoviebetty I'm wearing pantaloons.

33.

Cool - When you're in church praying to get rich and someone hands you a basket of money for free Just like that?

34.

Dog - When your dog wants to watch TV with you and brings food with them:

35.

Text - Batman after not killing the joker and letting him go for the 69th time Fuck you and l'll see you tomorrow!

36.

Sky - OREO 9GAG.COM Oreo Built A Doomsday Vault In Norway To Preserve Cookies For Future Generations Give me the: coordinates Oreo

37.

Text - Sam ... @samwhatislife November 1st Bye ghosts, I love you.

38.

Text - Eternal Samnation @portmanteauface Thad no intention of viewing your webinar until you used "and more" as a bullet point in your email and seduced me with the allure of intrigue and mystery 5:38 AM · 11/3/20 · Twitter for iPhone

39.

Refrigerator - My friend bought a 'Lazy Susan' fridge #goals

40.

Food - My diet today vs. My diet tomorrow Reeses PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN Reeses NET WT 20234g) AN EThee

41.

Text - Jurassic Park Updates @JurassicPark2go JURASSIC PARK opened up the t. rex enclosure as a polling location 7:23 AM · 11/3/20 · Twitter for iPhone

42.

Facial hair - Random person: pickles are disgusting! me: MEHES tOlive KOSHER DILLS

43.

Motor vehicle - people who leave for work on time me who just woke up 6 minutes ago prettycoolitim

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2TSBGT3

Post a Comment

0 Comments