Scrollable Memes Both Weird & Funny

Happy hump day, meme fanatics! To celebrate being (almost) halfway through another hellish week on planet Earth, we've put together another fine assortment of memes, tweets, and total weirdness. Most of them are funny, some of them are bleak, but they're all a worthy way to distract yourself from another dull and meaningless day. 

1.

Hat - Me trying to hide all my feelings for you

2.

Organism - "Spirit animals don't exi-" Pig in Australia steals 18 beers from campers, gets drunk, fights cow.

3.

Train - My Desire To My Desire For Isolate Myself Attention Evoid

4.

Forehead - Me: I'm starting to get fat I should go on a diet Me to me: Cultivate mass

5.

Font - The best time to call me is text message

6.

Sleeve - When i find the right one My overwhelming amount of love Me You

7.

Car - Sending snapchats to my ex like: Wish you were here

8.

Cartoon - @b| a Little Cluoy Book It's Easy To Be Happy When You're Dumb And Other Sad Truths For Young People

9.

Facial expression - when you try to use sarcasm as an icebreaker but it backfires and you just make everyone uncomfortable

10.

Product - General Mils FAMILY SIZE Cigarette Toast Crunch TM @blumpkinspicedlatte

11.

Skin - IS YOUR CHILD TEXTING ABOUT THE NEW TOYOTA PRIUS? LOL - Lots of Legroom BRB - Backseat Reclines Bro OMFG - Outstanding Miles For Gallon TBH - The Best Hybrid WTF - Working The Fuel BDSM - Better Drive Safely Man!

12.

Organism - You ask the BEETLE for directions. It seems excited that someone is paying attention to it. Yes, Iknow the way! But while you are here, may Tread you a poemlwrote?lam quite the wordsmith, but no one ever cares to listen. >lwould really prefer it if you didn't" >"Is it a poem about directions"

13.

Product - (wƏke) me up ® inside TM

14.

Font - YOU HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED By the MS paint PRANKSTER I'm sorry I didn't mean to bamboozle you so hard Take this booty And forget this ever happened

15.

Photograph - Why don't you try the black coffee sometime, Mr. Penguin? I don't need anymore bitterness in my life.

16.

Rectangle - CAPTAIN'S USE ONLY LIFT IN CASE OF EMERGENCY PORT LEFT BO Right ARD STA

17.

Watch - Time is aatin Only BackPain Is Real 12 55 (目

18.

Sleeve - I am so disappointed That meme wasn't funny. At all. In the slightest. Didn't even make me chuckle. Better uck next time

19.

Facial expression - IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT MY minor felonies.. YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY look at all this Sweet stuff istole for u!

20.

Purple - YEAH SEX IS COOL BUT HAVE YOU TRIED AT 9 PM AFTER SOME PRAYERS tterstock

21.

Clothing - Jimothy! How many times do I have to tell you to not be Iridescent to your classmates? But father, they were incandescent to me first

22.

Tie - Work in an office! Perks include: Free coffee! Lifeless, sullen eyes! Meetings! A false smile that masks the constant, internal screams within!

23.

Forehead - Me: sees dope meme My brain: Teleases dope a meme

24.

Font - bobby @bobby roberts across the globe breathe a sigh of relief. NEWS Robert Hunter Has Passed Away at 78, R.I.P. 4:45 am · 25/9/19 · Twitter for iPhone >

25.

Forehead - Crying in the bathroom at work Realizing you're being paid to cry

26.

Head - Me: *accidentaly reveals something dark* Somebody I just met: Omg that was dark are you ok Me: tann3r IF Look, a hat.

27.

Organism - Me in the mirror: ooh lookin' kinda cute Me in a photo:

28.

Cartoon - Me *hits my elbow* My entire nervous system:

29.

Font - krispy @KrispyTacoBelle Him: "What's your body count?" Me: "For what?" Him: "People you've slept with..." Me: "Ohhh! I thought you saw the basement..." Him: "What?" Me: "What?"

30.

Cat - the person who spent all my money me

31.

Gesture - everyone: 219 Snapchat me: 1 Snapchat 46m ago from Team Snapchat Snapchat

32.

Food - Nobody: Me chocking on my own saliva for no reason in my room: IG ahomyahvimp

33.

Gesture - The biggest flex is using mobile data in your own home because Wi-Fi is being slow

34.

Dog - Job Interviewer: So, tell me what special skills you have. Me:

35.

Dog - Me: *Accidentally steps on a squeaky toy* My dog:

36.

Water - School playground equipment in the year 1900. - Apparently in 1900 only the strong survived recess

37.

Hair - But it looks and is structured like one! Avatar isn't an anime! It wasn't made in Japan! It's setting is based on Eastern culture! Well your parents are dead!

38.

Watch - Remember, if things get bad enough and we have to resort to cannibalism, eat the vegans first. They're the closest thing to grass-fed.

39.

Forehead - Final stage of manhood: Being able to grow four mustaches

40.

Black - slate @PleaseBeGneiss date: i like classic cars me: yeah the sequel sucked 1:55 PM · 2020-10-09 · Twitter for iPhone 6,856 Retweets 120 Quote Tweets 74.7K Likes

41.

Motor vehicle - My-neighbors stick figure family. I added the side chick, the wife hasn't noticed it yet WTF Candy I ddy Momany Kaden Landon Grayeon Maggla

42.

Hair - unskippable ad me looking away to- not let them win

43.

Furniture - When you cook Pizza Rolls in the oven instead of the microwave

44.

Water - hydrobike hydroplanes 2+2=3 Hydrowife Hydrokids

45.

Facial expression - When you're doing the dishes but accidentally touch some wet food

46.

Automotive parking light - Cop hit a deer going 114 miles per hour. That's a fast deer Lmfao twit Read 9:45 PM.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2NipdIb

Post a Comment

0 Comments