33 D&D Memes For Paladins And Rogues

While console gamers have probably had a relatively easy time adjusting to nearly a year of social distancing, it's been tough for tabletop game enthusiasts who are missing those epic Dungeons & Dragons campaign sessions and late-night roleplaying with the gang. Luckily, there are memes out there for every kind of nerd and we've got a hearty helping of D&D memes for fans that are feeling nostalgic. Hopefully these memes will get you hyped for when you get to roll those dice again.

1.

Smile - bae: come over me: i cant tonight's D&D night bae: my parents aren't home me: tonight's D&D night

2.

Chin - *party shares their backstory* Veteran Paladin: "... and thats •.. how i lost my squad of warriors" necromancer: Doug Welch RACING COLLECTIBLES oh my god! thats terrible, where?

3.

Organ - When I'm about to hit my DM with another one of my crazy plans Hmm, will I have to. KILL YOU? Hey, DM Guess what? Maaaybeee.

4.

Forehead - Things to say that will. always start a fight. VE Roll for initiative

5.

Cartoon - I may not be smart enough to do everything. But I'm dumb enough to try anything! When the Barbarian has to roll an Intelligence or Wisdom throw

6.

Vertebrate - After your PC dies and the DM lets you roll a new one mid-session

7.

Organism - DM Translation Guide Instead of: Say: If you do that, you'll die. Are you sure that's what you want to do? I need time to think about this. I have to pee. How's everybody doing? Am I about to commit a TPK? The DC is set pretty high for this. I don't want you to succeed. And that's where we'll end our session! I am not prepared for this at all.

8.

Head - WIZARD GET THE D8S DM WHICH ONES? WIZARD ALL OF THEM imgflip.com

9.

Hair - Paladin wanting to know who stole Rogue saying he has no idea who stole the gold gold from the store @dnd_memes1 The DM realising what a shitshow The warlock who this campaign is stole the gold

10.

Font - DM: Alright, can I see your backstories? Players: Oh no, what're you going to do with them? DM: I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love

11.

Glasses - Trying to convince your non-DND playing friends to play in your "one shot" Okay, shouldn't take long. Between an hour and, um, 11 months. imgflip.com

12.

Clothing - When the Lawful Good Paladin try's to comfort the Chaotic Neutral Rogue after missing out on loot Maybe the real treasure was the friends we made along the way. No, Iwant my fucking gold.

13.

Font - The six (6) D&D characters Greasy Wizard Man TM Smol and Stabby How Did This Sweet Cinnamon Roll Get In With The Murder Hobos? Bard Fancy Wizard Man TM HULK SMASH

14.

Human - When you are a healer but your whole team is down

15.

Forehead - When your new dice keep rolling 1's What did I buy you for? To make me sad?

16.

Cat - When you're playing P&D and your cat steps onto the battle map

17.

Hand - D&D PEOPLEWHO MEMES CAN'T FIND AGROUP TO PLAY WITH

18.

Automotive tire - When you're a new DM and need to start the campaign TAVERN KAI

19.

Cartoon - when you're the only one to make the intelligence save Boy, everyone is stupid except me. @d20syndicate

20.

Rectangle - New Password Rest of the party Weak New Password The barbarian Strong

21.

Gesture - breakyourheroes @breakyourheroes DM: Okay guys, you're in town, what do you want to do first? Barbarian: MUQ DER

22.

Product - WHEN YOUR CHARACTERS ARE LEVEL 10 AND FIND THEMSELVES IN A SIMPLE FARMING VILLAGE fb.com/dndmemes WE COULD RULE THEM LIKE GODS! CN ANGRY GODS...

23.

Outerwear - "It allows your halfling to operate a crossbow from an elevated position while still leaving your hands free for melee."

24.

Outerwear - Me trying to explain what my job as a DM is:

25.

Smile - DM Plot hole PASTE Magic PASTE

26.

Font - DandyBeyond a @DandyBeyond me: ok brain, time to sleep my brain: ok Dandy, listen up. D&D campaign, Osmosis Jones setting, but it's in a dragon and it's body parts and organs form a mega dungeon. IT'S LITERALLY a DUNGEON AND A DRAGON! me: ok, that does sound dope #dnd 7:43 PM 16 Apr 20 Twitter for Android

27.

Photograph - When the DM has to run both the BBEG and NPC helping the party during battle

28.

Cartoon - ME The party's first dungeon Lers go In and out. 20 minute adventure. *5 real world months later* imgflip.com

29.

Water - When u roll a nat 20 on your disguise

30.

Muscle - Simple door ejzznd Barbarian Let me in. Barbarian in rage LET MEI UNI

31.

Cartoon - MY PARTY HOSTILE ANIMALS IS THIS A TAMABLE PET?

32.

Eyebrow - Waking up in the middle of the night like: @mydnd20 I forgot to add my proficiency bonus.

33.

Car - damage spells K-QM 8621 This is brilliant. spellsthat let damage you do weird ass's t spells K.OM 8621 But I like this.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2MKJ2Z6

Post a Comment

0 Comments