Zesty Memes For All Occasions

If you're reading this right now, then chances are you're probably in the mood for some memes. We're pleased to share another generous helping of dankness with you because nothing brings us greater joy than to spread laughs and good vibes in these trying times. Get into the meme zone and scroll away!

1.

Building - Post traumatic stress? More like: SPICY MEMORY LER OPEN

2.

Cat - me when I get me explaining why angry I got angry

3.

Cartoon - having both depression and anxiety

4.

Duck - Some idiots: Insects can't be cute Me an intellectual:

5.

Canidae - Fool of a Took BONK made with mematic

6.

Text - Hannah Berner @beingbernz I'm single because I hate people but I want to find one person who I don't hate who also hates people but doesn't hate me.

7.

Dress - hey sooo00 not to be but could you please CONFIRM that you sirkeme & have not decided to randomlybafate.me randomly hate me @manicpixiememequeen

8.

Photo caption - Please do not the cat Me when I the cat

9.

when he asks you what your best qualities are PLUMP & UNFILTERED 40000 LIS WEIRD

10.

Text - There are two people in every relationship: Partner 1: "Okay, I have our passports, boarding passes and car rental reservation" Partner 2: "Where are we going again?"

11.

Text - Today 4:42 AM Hey bro do u still have that owl for sale? owl? what owl oh I guess it was a dream lol ok

12.

Fun - Me, thinking nobody can tell l'm stoned

13.

Toy - shibari weiss @AliceAvizandum the slow but very real progression into fascism as charted by the evolution of the Lego police officer POLICE

14.

Human - Wife: Don't tell me any trivia while we watch LOTR. Me:

15.

Text - hey lol cory thank u for clicking on my profie @_coryrichardson [first day as bartender] her: piƱa colada please me: ok her: can you make it virgin? me: *trying not to cry* yes i know how to make it

16.

Text - This is from a 90s baseball video game where a Japanese game designer had to make up a bunch of "American" names. SLEVE MCDI CHAEL ONSON SWEEMEY DARRYL ARCHI DELD ANATOL I SMORIN REY MCSRIFF GLENALLEN MIXON MARIO MCRL WAIN RAUL CHAMGERLAIN KEVIN NOGILNY TONY SMEHRIK BOBSON DUGNUTT WILLIE DUST I CE JEROMY GRI DE SCOTT DOURQUE SHOWN FURCOTTE DEAN WESREY MI KE TRUK DWIGT RORTUGAL TIM SANDAELE KARL DANDLETON MI KE SERNANDEZ TODD BONZALEZ fb.com/dndmemes

17.

Cat - amanda @mandixpandi awake but at what cost

18.

Text - il EE 22:32 76% quoasont Google quasont ALL IMAGES MAPS SHOPPING VIDEOS W https://en.m.wikipedia.org wiki » Croiss... Croissant - Wikipedia A croissant is a buttery, flaky, viennoiserie pastry of Austrian origin, named for its historical crescent shape. Croissants and other viennoiserie ... Twitter: @skkaregay II

19.

Fish - The name's Bond, James Bond And you? Š’Š¾Š¾ps Boops boops

20.

Movie - 3year olds when you tell them they don't need another band aid you underestimate my ow

21.

SALT 38 SPECIAL SALE ROOK Don't LLE RUBBER Co. RTVILLE YL

22.

Mammal - Me: "Is the test hard?" Classmate: "Well not if you took good notes and paid attention in class! :)" Me:

23.

Sky - Help. Ka

24.

Text - [walks into bookstore] Me: do you have any books on turtles? Worker: Hard back? Me: Yeah, with little heads.

25.

Cartoon - Whenever I have to talk to anyone at any point during the day u/SilverlsDe me on the outside me on the inside That's it. Big smile. Everybody's happy.

26.

Text - robotic crab (beep) @roboticcrab God *giggling*: They are gonna be so tiny. Angel *writing*: ants... tiny... got it. God *suddenly tearing up*: but omg so strong. O 164K 8:52 AM - Nov 24, 2018

27.

Animated cartoon - Clara's in self-isolation @ramencult Joe Exotic is Steve Irwin's Wario

28.

Cat - Me at 3 AM imagining what it would be like to meet my internet friend made with mematic

29.

Text - buny (air conditioned) @usagiboiz just curious but why did this gba harry potter video game put so much detail into snape's ass Traduire le Tweet

30.

Text - mooseclifford u ever wake up from a dream like "damn i guess i'm not coping with THAT as well as i thought i was"

31.

Clothing - A Venezuelan chick @AVenezuelan19 If after a date, we go to your place, you take your pants off and you aren't wearing these bad boys under... then don't even ask me out.

32.

Movie - I myself am sitting pretty on 43. TORDAERINGS What about sitting pretty on a friend? What

33.

Mammal - A letter for you You are a good even if brain say you doin a heckin trash

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3aI5cTE

Post a Comment

0 Comments