A Hearty Batch Of Memes For Your Scrolling Pleasure

Trying to stave off the Sunday Scaries? In need of a laugh? We heaar you, and we see you. To help you in either scenario, we've put together this healthy collection of memes and tweets. They're weird, they're funny, but best of all, they'll help you keep the sadness and boredom away. Happy scrolling!

1.

Text - Papa Bear @chemicollins My bf's first language is french, and he forgot the word for "lid", so instead he held up the pot and asked "where is his hat?"

2.

Medical assistant - Me: give it to me straight doc Doc: you- Me: no wait, give it to me gay Doc: *snaps fingers* girl bye ur dying random.ape

3.

Text - john @mrjohndarby when matt damon gets really angry he quietly says to himself "matt demon" 1:16 AM · 2020-08-31 · Twitter Web App 70 Retweets 1 Quote Tweet 532 Likes

4.

Facial hair - Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an Elf. RUINGS ChiRep How about side by side witha side? Aye, Ieye eye eye

5.

Text - Kaubrey @aubreybell oh boy ever spill a little bit of your coffee and realize the thread you are hanging on by is actually quite thin

6.

Text - prash @littlechirons *starts beatboxing 8:20 PM . 8/15/20 - Twitter Web App

7.

Text - Stop this instant, or I will contact my attorney. 12:52 PM harry potter is now italian- american. 12:53 PM / he is NOT. 12:53 PM Giuseppe Stromboli and the Briefcase of Meatballs 12:56 PM

8.

Text - A$AP CURRY @lisa_curry Me: Time to relax and get into bed! The Internet: Wanna read something upsetting first? Me: Yes, obviously. 3:17 AM · 7/9/20 · Twitter Web App

9.

Text - Today 4:10 PM what if cinderella was a baking slave instesd of a cleaning slave and her name was mozzarella Delivered don't ever text me again

10.

Cat - ps5 sdsdsdsdsd

11.

Snack - When you gamble on a fart and lose Cookies& Keebler WhooPSy! Fudge Stripes 170 #FullyFudged Cookies & Creme 120- e NET WT 11.502 (25g) NTA

12.

Text - xtraterrestrials Follow me, hyperfixating: I would like to think about something else now my brain: This scene cannot be skipped.

13.

Emoticon - roses are red, the sun is shining, my mental health is rapidly declining depressedasianmemes

14.

Cartoon - WINNIE THE POOH WINSTON THE FECES Winnifred the Defecation

15.

Text - Rachel @femaleredhead girls be like "happy birthday to the craziest person i know" and it's just sarah 7:42 AM · 9/16/20 · Twitter for iPhone

16.

Text - When I'm at a party and my social battery runs out: My friends What's he doing? Me He's leaving.

17.

Text - me checking out my ass in the mirror before leaving the house: IS IT HOT ? DOES IT LOOK GOOD ? ARE YOU PROUD TO SERVE IT ?

18.

Product - YOUR GOD IS GOOD AS GONE! SAFE GOO GONE GOO COO GONE GHAIE BNOO GRILL 4 GRATE 7677MO ceescedasticity You have to imagine someone in the manufacturing and distribution process noticed this before it got to store shelves, and someone had to make the call "fuck it, we're not redoing it".

19.

Photo caption - WHEN YOU HEAR YOUR VOICE ON RECORDING Who is this horrid creature? A goblin mutant? imgflip.com

20.

Text - Pitbull epitbull Aug 13 if i was a dog id be a chiwawa 23 743 V 13K * Pitbull @pitbe wait no

21.

Text - JE MATCHTE MET GIO OP 2/03/19 Hey caramel woman Hey mayonaise man Verzonden

22.

Product - a full breakdown someone speaking to me in a slightly different tone

23.

Text - holly @hollyycat my mom was trying to say big dick energy but she couldn't remember it and she goes "is that fat dick spirit" 23:11 12/22/18 Twitter for iPhone

24.

Bird - And the winner of this year's award for " worst nest ever " goes to ....

25.

Text - My neck, My back... Mapoosi Anmakrak Add Friend

26.

Text - 1h. Dear Pringles.. Now that I am no longer a child, I can't fit my hand in your tube of deliciousness. Work on that.. 00 2.2K 304 Comments 45 Shares O Like Comment A Share Pin Pringles Pro Tip: Spit On It And Push Harder!

27.

Motor vehicle - The reason these toys are critical as kids...

28.

Me: *visits Japan* Also me wondering if Godzilla was just a normal sized lizard: 頭上注意 頭 上 注 意 Mind your head

29.

Product - Welcome to adulthood. You get mad when they rearrange the grocery store now

30.

Face - when you don't let the pizza rolls cool down prettycooltim

31.

Photo caption - When you havent caught COVID and you realize not even a global pandemic wants you.

32.

Photo caption - Me: finally catches up with all my bills Му car: @ExPaddle

33.

Text - Homeschooling your kids: 8AM "Hey all you cool cats and kittens..." NETFLIX 8:05AM Guess what Motherf**er!

34.

Motor vehicle - WHEN THE COP FINDS OUT YOU HAVE A WARRANT TY GATRECL

35.

Face - Tupperware after you put spaghetti in it.

36.

Text - Dad's ravioli? Nah. Grandma's gnocchi? Nope. Come on Marshall, think...

37.

Text - When you thought she was out of your league but somehow you smashed

38.

Face - Me trying to add up the cornhole score while I'm absolutely hammered V = r 3 h A = ar C= 2xr V = r*h 30 45 0 fain xde-cosx+C de CON 2x 30 485

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3n8do4i

Post a Comment

0 Comments