16 People Who Should Have Their Internet Privileges Revoked

If you ever need a reminder that there are many, many unstable people in this world, just hop on the internet. From Facebook comments to mind-boggling flat earth tweets, there's evidence of psychosis all around us. And we have to admit, it's kind of entertaining. 

1.

Text - < i @decentbirthday Are you still selling the 30 inch TV No, sorry. I sold it a few days ago decentbirthday How about $200 I already sold it. Sorry $250 I literally do not have it Then don't waste my time

2.

Text - Sprint LTE O12% 10:26 PM Like Share Comment vice evin Herw Never lose a good woman without a fight.. pregnant if you have Get her too.. 28 1 Comment 2 Shares Like Share Comment

3.

Text - Doctorate of science degrees are fancy titles people go after so they don't have to enter the real world and get a real meaningful job. 1 Like Reply 3h

4.

Moon - Any of you NASA believers care to comment on this? I doubt anybody will cuz it don't make sense just like the rest of their stuff WHY IS THE MOON SO BRIGHT IN THE SKY BUT NOT WHEN THEY ARE STANDING ON IT?... MOON LIGHT WHO'S SWITCHED THE LIGHTS OFF Like Send in Messenger Comment Write a comment... GIF 9+

5.

Text - IF SOY BEAN ISUSED TO MAKE PLASTIC AND SOY BEAN RAISES ESTROGEN LEVELS WHYIS SOYIN SO MANY FOODS IN SUPERMARKETS? Liked by iam_mai_art and others mindset.holistic Maybe because this is part of the transgender agenda.

6.

Text - is with and 32 others. Yesterday at 4:45am. Hey everyone as you know my parents have given me until the end of this month to find enslavement or a new place to live. I have applied to all six places within walking distance of my house that would be a good fit for me and have heard nothing back. So I decided to go the second route. Everyone is included in this offer but if your tagged here it's because I think your house/appartment is a perfect fit or I think your wealth is well lived and

7.

Text - 85% 6:57 am 4G 15 A y Recipes 2 hrs Air Fryer Tips and Is there any air fryer that can handle a family of 8? 2 7 Comments Comment Like Share Take it easy Jeffrey Dahmer 2.4K 179 Comments 483 Shares Like Share Comment Tenis NOT FUNNY!! The man was SICK and mentally unstable!! He was a MURDERER!! MURDER IS NOT FUNNY!! View 105 previous replies First day on the internet?

8.

Text - 48 mins Just did my first Corporate healing on a person that worked for Pepsi. He was completely unaware that they were putting aborted fetus cells in the drinks. He knows now, I believe he ain't going to be drinking soft drink anymore Like Share Comment 11 Aborted fetus cells in Pepsi? Sources? 1 40 m Like Reply View 1 previous reply... Its actually all the Satanic corps that do it because it keeps the unconscious souls trapped in a lower vibration like when you order a big mac you think

9.

Text - Vegan 19 minutes ago I've been so depressed about not wanting to have a Gemini baby My baby was born December 1 (a sag like me!), but I was straight up TERRIFIED he'd come a little early and be a Scorpio. Bullet. Doged. 14m Like Reply I was petrified mine would come late and be thank god I have a Scorpio Libran Haha I feel you. My son was born late and ended up being a Gemini. But I've actually grown to appreciate Geminis so much more because of him. They have some really awesome qualitie

10.

Text - Hi everyone! I'm looking for a natural sperm donor meeting these requirements: Age 16-23 Never used any prescription or llicit drugs Never drank except for communiunm Blonde or light brown hair, not overweight, and comes from a 75%+ American background Agrees to forfeit all parental rights at time of birth No payment will be collected during any natural "breeding" sessions, however regular child support payments in the amount of 20 % of your income will be expected within the first month

11.

Text - Tweet KIRILL @kirill8meout School shootings happen cause nobody is allowed to hit their kids anymore. Gun control? Let's start with kid control. I was afraid to miss my curfew because my mom would throw a lamp at my head. This is the generation of "my mom is my best friend," fuck that. I feared my mom. 5/21/18, 1:05 PM

12.

Text - Brandon Sweater Marketplace Sweater $5 Rate Buyer Mark As Sold Brandon Is there anyway I can pay to see your boobs or nah Brandon Take that as a no I'm parking behind rn Brandon You can take cash right Brandon To both parts Dude please stop A contact left the group. I'm selling the items on market place and that's all Aa

13.

Text - TUE AT 9:30 PM Do u still have this for sale? 11:19 AM Hello??? U advertising and u not replying to people interested to buy. are u a scammer??? How does that even make sense? Wow a reply now Yes,I have a job If you don't want to buy it, why are you messaging me? Good way of saying u don't want to sell it to me I don't want to buy it anymore Кeep it 11:49 AM Your loss I thought u had a job stop texting me!! 9+

14.

Text - You don't think universal health care qualifies as a "charity handout"? It's people financing other people's problems. Hey Trent if your house catches on fire I don't want my taxes to go towards financing your problems with my charitable handouts. Be a fucking man and call around to get some quotes on quality firefighting services you lazy shit

15.

Text - 6:39 GH Lr 47% Search Sep 28 at 11:02 PM Trumpeached TRUMP-eached] nou If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes President. Pence pardons Trump and appoints him Vice President Pence resigns, Trrump becomes President and appoints Pence as his Vice President. Liberal heads explode ta Snowflakes shriek 9 לן Like Comment Share

16.

Text - rs Y'all accept and admit that the Moon affects the tides of the WHOLE ASS OCEAN but deny that the Moon has any effect on Humans even though we're 70%+ water? Ok ded a new photo to the album: Why. May 26, 2018 This is my kind of spiritual cult nd 7 others 7 Comments 3 Shares Like Comment Share

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3rjadco

Post a Comment

0 Comments