39 Funny & Frustrating Spousal Behaviors

Committing to spend your life with someone is a big deal. It's good to approach marriage with a clear head, and a clear idea of your loved one's various quirks, flaws, and behaviors. But even after you've said "I do," it's inevitable that it will take a while for some of their more annoying tendencies to make their way out of the woodwork. Maybe it's the way they fold their laundry. Maybe it's the way the cut cake. There are myriad ways for your husband or wife to astound you with their curious and irritating behaviors. This batch of grievances is chock full of these annoying qualities. They're also a great reminder that many, many people really have no idea how to open a package. To everyone who tolerates sh*t like this, we salute you. 

1.

Tableware - This is what I wake up to this Sunday morning. My husband using my instant pot insert to drain the toilet.

2.

Ingredient - I married a monster FOR INDIV

3.

Food - The way my wife opened this strawberry milk SINCE 49 STRAWBERRY AROUND

4.

Furniture - My husband bought memory foam for "his side of the bed"

5.

Food - How my husband cut this cake.

6.

Food - My wife's idea of leaving me a glass of juice AD NO SUGAR 100%UId andy CRANBER 110 CALORIES PER SERVING 60 FL OZ (1.77L) BLEND OF 4 JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE WITH ADDED INGREDIENIS 100% PEASE RECYCLE

7.

Water - My wife's nightstand. GWATEA

8.

Food - The real strain of quarantine is having to see daily how my husband cuts his sandwich.

9.

Communication Device - How my wife's iPhone folders are organized. Pure anarchy. 31 Reminders Google Maps Settings Google Calendar Spotify Podcasts Voice Recorder Blue Google Green Pink/purple Black Yellow/orange Red 19 43

10.

Drinkware - My wife keeps using my ipad as her coaster

11.

Rectangle - My wife bought the wrong size screen protector weeks ago and it doesn't seem to bother her. Me on the other hand...

12.

Human body - Wife wanted to get down our Christmas tree from the attic. I told her not to step on the drywall... She later admitted that she didn't know what drywall was. EUSO

13.

Joint - Made homemade bread for the first time and my husband smashed it into this Tupperware to keep it fresh... 1/2

14.

Food - My wife thinks it is ok to mix M+M's with Skittles.

15.

Ingredient - The Way My Wife Opens Things OATS OATS 70000 EBERRY Jearty INSTANT OAT READY IN 2 MINUTES BLUEBERE MUFFIN NONIFRATE ACION. SALT NATURAL&rncu OF YEAST MMONIUM PER POUCH 22 WOIL Dz (428 g) Jie Jie 10క NET WT 18a RK CH OCOLAT RS HM ज् ०] COVERED ALLS 2ark choco late

16.

Shoe - "Its always so cold in our house. Our furnace sucks." -Wife Jan2020 -32C.

17.

Light - My wife using an outlet.

18.

Sleeve - How my husband puts back cereal

19.

Textile - My husband bought us the same socks. Identical except for size. It's all fun and games until laundry day.

20.

Food - The way my husband opens boxes $1.5 Cktle Debbie BUNS CONTAN

21.

Wood - My husband eats oranges like they're apples. Send help.

22.

Purple - My husband wanted a bagel, apparently EA PL BAGELS

23.

Knee - When my husband goes out in public like this.

24.

Food - Whenever we have an assortment of cookies at home, my wife does this

25.

Audio equipment - My husband doesn't want the case to get scratched and cause an "eyesore"

26.

Food - My wife put the cookies back in the cabinet like this.

27.

Food - How my wife eats brownies

28.

Liquid - How my wife likes her beer

29.

Food - The way my fiancé puts away cereal boxes wheet nFegular ANTIOX T NAKI WOR K UT 4UR OREd m FIBER OLE GRA POTASSIUM Excellent Source Rollagg's eigretive LOVE tion Facts Kello trated sch cen

30.

Automotive design - My wife unloaded the dishwasher

31.

Wood - How my wife changes the toilet paper roll

32.

Plumbing fixture - Being married to a procrastinator.

33.

Gesture - I married a monster

34.

Food - My wife's no cheese pizza, and how she cuts it

35.

Food - I've been married for 5 years and just found out my wife eats kit kats like a barbarian...

36.

Automotive tire - What kind of animal even does this? My wife... COO BUL s of age apable of using without supervisuon GUMS aults and children antensh teh horougny after meals or at e Ovice a day, or use as directed by a dtscor chidren under 6 years instruct in good brusg and rinsing habits (to naabuing chiden under 2 years ask a dentist or physician a SS Mon-Fri. 9am-5pm ET or vis ww.myoralcare.com mE thrive in a neutral e proven power of toothpastes create the and gums AMMERM USA reg muteris th

37.

Food - My spouse leaves just the bread ends on the counter Countr Potato WHITE COUNTRY 3g Proteln - Enriched Bread MET T 225 (113 SS ) E37 Cuot2 icke Sliced EXAS DAST ON

38.

Tableware - Those little things your spouse does that might be a bit infuriating.

39.

Food - How my spouse puts away left over pizza 3\ EE FILTERS

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3qj0MZc

Post a Comment

0 Comments