23 Endearing Instances Of Wholesome Masculinity

There's been a lot of talk about toxic masculinity over the last few years. And while we are in no way arguing that it's not a real issue, we do believe in positive reinforcement. These heartwarming and totally wholesome moments are a glimpse at the amazing ways some men show up, show vulnerability, and make the world a better place. Bravo.

1.

Water - Jonah Hill slips into his black wetsuit for surf day in Malibu... before showing off his tattoos while going shirtless to towel himself off By Sameer Suri For Dailymail.com 22:14 25 Feb 2021, updated 22:18 25 Feb 2021 Liked by and 437,440 others jonahhill I don't think I ever took my shirt off in a pool until I was in my mid 30s even in front of family and friends. Probably would have happened sooner if my childhood insecurities weren't exacerbated by years of public mockery about my bod

2.

Forehead - My Dad Who Had A Bad Day But 8 Year Old Me Who's Still When My Dad Gets Home Excited To See Ме

3.

Font - r/AskReddit u/Helia474747 -4h Men of reddit, what makes you feel manly? 个15 56 1 Share BEST COMMENTS pm-me-weird-stuff 4h Carrying my sister's kids (two nephews and a niece) around. They always ask me to pick them up whenever l see them, so started lifting weights a couple years ago just so that I could continue doing it as they got bigger. It worked out as l intended, I got a lot stronger and now the boys are nine years old and I can still carry one of them under each arm. They love it s

4.

Beard - MY BLADE REMINDS ME OF MY WIFE. STRONG AND VERY SEXY. ok but this is cute aletheius expected Boomer joke, pleasantly surprised

5.

Head - >be me >sad depressed | thoughts >dad notices >thinks it's because of my siblings >thinks i don't get enough attention >takes me to the planetarium every other 29 KB JPG weekend because i love space >falls asleep every time because he's working 12h a day >he always takes me >still alive >thanks dad

6.

Land vehicle - I saw this beautiful man holding a phone with both hands looking at the screen, smiling. I was drawn by his joy & asked for a photo. He agreed, telling me he was talking to his wife back home. I asked if it was a video call. He said "No, but I see her name on the screen" درويش إبراهيم ل لتجارة DARWISH IBRAHIM MINASE BERH

7.

Product - Bro helps 83 yr old man down an escalator after seeing that he was terrified #humans #bros #peace #wholesome #humanity #love #kindness

8.

Clothing - HD 0:57 I make sandwiches for my students who can't afford breakfast during finals 1K Views 100% VERIFIED 100% I love democracy.

9.

Dog - = People Subscribe Millennial Men Pamper Their Pooches More than Female Dog Owners, New Survey Finds A survey shows that millennial men are more likely than women to buy organic pet food and throw parties for their pets Men can be sweethearts too!

10.

Food - BOYS THAT ONE COMPLIMENT THEY GOT YEARS AGO.

11.

Forehead - The Four Horsemen of Wholesomeness Life Self-Love Nature Рeace

12.

Rectangle - Fathers of Reddit, which is the best gift you have ever received from your child? Vote 2 Share BEST COMMENTS - BloodSteyn 3h No gift on earth will ever compare to the feeling you get when your kid comes up to you, of their own volition and unprompted, hugs you and says "I love you daddy" for the first time. Reply

13.

Jeans - ... 1d You guys... THIS IS MY DAD. He drove to my workplace and waited on me to arrive so he could pour a trail of salt from my vehicle to the front door of my building so that I, his 38 year old daughter, wouldn't slip and fall on the ice... My heart y'al.. Love you daddy

14.

World - Justin "Hoops" McElroy O @. · 22h @tonyhawk hey I'm 40 am I too old to learn skateboard ♡ 79 27 96 ♡ 5,585 Tony Hawk O @tonyhawk · 12m Not at all! My advice is to hit the skateparks early when the younger (beginners) are there; they'll just think you're a cool dad O 14 27 31 840 000

15.

Font - Lucy Huber @clhubes The NY Times article made it seem like husbands are useless which is maybe true but my husband did drive the baby around for an hour today to make him nap and in the middle texted me "stand at the end of the driveway", silently handed me a Dairy Queen Blizzard, and drove away. 8:13 PM · 2/5/21 · Twitter for iPhone

16.

Clothing - WHY "That's a fancy machine... but YOU are the one who controls it." eD WHY "Your mom and dad must be very proud of you.." "I'm sure they are" ".I know I am."

17.

Plant - yeah mickey mouse is cool and all, but can we talk about goofy for a sec?? he was a SINGLE DAD who raised his son, and when he lost his job he went back to college so he could get a job to support his son. that mouse has nothing on this dog.

18.

Joint - lucinda Follow Glucindanowardn My little sis had an accident today at kindergarten & this is how my dad left to pick her up so she wouldn't feel so sad/embarrassed e

19.

Dog - Alexandria Neonakis Follow @Beavs My dad is in Peru having a melt down over alpacas. was so soft c ne laughing s the softest e Dimitris This was the absolute SOFTEST and most HUGGABLE animal

20.

Clothing - megachikorita: there was a big drug problem at my school so they hired a police officer to supervise students but now he's playing magic the gathering with the video game club

21.

Gesture - I sent my dad a meme thought | was funny based on an inside joke and he got sentimental on me 12:36 l LTE 4 T The OG 100 My best friend Me My dad that took us to the pool. Love You. You have been a joy to raise. Dad.

22.

Head - when my school discovered i was undocumented, my scholarship & in- state tuition were taken away. i told my papi that i was going to drop out & work instead. my papi told me he'd cut his arm off before i dropped out. we made it work. today i graduated & he's why.

23.

Forehead - r/ AskReddit 11h + SUBSCRIBE Men of reddit, what's the cutest thing you own? Discussion 1.7k 1.3k Share BEST COMMENTS - 5h I couldn't go to the state fair because I had band practice so my 11 year old daughter and my girlfriend went without me. I gave my daughter $50 and told her she better win me a prize. I was just kidding though. When I got home there was a stuffed animal green frog on my pillow, my heart just melted, it was so sweet and the whole time I was at practice I felt bad

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/37ZJ2vy

Post a Comment

0 Comments