36 Funny Memes & Tweets For A Good Scroll Sesh

Rise and grind, friends and followers. It's another wonderful day on Planet Boredom and we're here to help you through the drudgery. Today we're offering up a healthy mix of dumb memes, funny memes, and, of course, some relatable and witty tweets for good measure. If 36 memes isn't enough, there's many more where these came from. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the memes.

1.

Smile - Marc O @MarcSnetiker Would love to get together when things settle down 10:06 PM · 3/1/21 · Twitter for iPhone

2.

Photograph - My GF explaining that I don't need to get her a big birthday present this year Me, who got her the present she wanted anyway mom is ahoe

3.

Plant - What I show people when they ask what Texas is like.

4.

Cartoon - "I need new people in my life" Also Me: my ww NEW PEOPLE NEW PEOPLE ww NEW PEOPLE

5.

Food - I'M PREGNANT

6.

Dog - When you get your way but you're still pissed.

7.

Water - i EDUCATEINSPIRECHANGE.ORG A Crocodile Was Spotted Using a Pool Noodle to Swim Across a Canal in Florida

8.

Font - Jenny + @jenny_rsa My days are backwards. I wake up tired and go to bed wide awake 9:26 AM · 3/1/21 · Twitter for Android

9.

Photograph - My parents: hairstyles are ridiculous nowadays! My parents in the 80s....

10.

Sky - When your attention span wasn't as long as the story you were being told I feel you

11.

Thigh - Snails be like: teekay 1994

12. Untitled

13.

Plant - When your phone has no signals and you go all Lion King on it

14.

Nose - Me making sure everyone on the couch is paying attention when I'm the one that picked the movie: LATEAUS 5620 7:08 PM · 2/6/21 · Twitter for iPhone 33.3K Retweets 2,061 Quote Tweets

15.

Property - getting nothing done Having a sudden urge to fix your life at 2 am getting nothing done

16.

Furniture - When the first person goes bankrupt EA

17.

Photograph - r. manchild ... @RobertManchild March 1, 2020 v. March 1, 2021 6:55 PM · 3/1/21 · Twitter for iPhone

18.

Water - Haters will say it's photoshop

19.

Product - When the server at brunch asks if you'd like another mimosa

20.

Hair - When you tell your boyfriend a joke and the girl under his bed starts laughing too

21.

Organism - Amanda Hugandkiss on a Hill @datingsexpert Meatloaf is my safe word bcI will do anything for love but I won't do that. 12:17 PM · 3/1/21 · Twitter for iPhone

22.

Photograph - Me when I pronounce "croissant" like quâssòń DIO

23.

Plant - Bonfire of the Hannities @posters_union I would die for the Golden Detectives Golden Detectives Tiny Detetives Ansuing Big crines 7:30 AM · 3/1/21 · Twitter for Android

24.

Head - HELLEVA TOMSAY PAUL What is something you wish you had? A family. FAMIL FEUL FAVIL PELI

25.

Skin - rakil ... @rakilstormi My bf got me a hematite ring that breaks when it's absorbed too much negative energy from my life. It only took a month and I need a new one. mies van der hoe @chinicheeks i need to start selling poor quality products and marketing them like this.

26.

Product - Gamers: "when is the next game coming out it's taking forever" Chess players waiting for chess 2: HEDO

27.

Outerwear - Schools: Your paper must be a minimum of 5 pages The Real World: Explain it to me in seven seconds or i'm out

28.

Food - I was higher than pterodactyl tits last night and said extra crust instead of extra cheese 2 Osean speezy

29.

Organism - Mum: Don't get too drunk tonight Me crawling in at 4am with a random stick I found

30.

Font - stoned cold fox @roastmalone_ In hell they read your google search history to your grandma 7:05 PM · 3/1/21 · Twitter for iPhone

31.

Product - when You Say things are Roger Roger, but they're not Roger Roger

32.

Water - When she tells you she's not into middle-aged guys.

33.

Font - Coding Drag Queen Anna Lytical @theannalytical ... send me the worst gender selection forms you've seen, l'll start * Ge er: Female Male N/A Does the Beneficiary reside a Unknown Tax Entity * Contact Phone: 8:25 AM · 1/13/21 · Twitter Web App

34.

Forehead - When someone starts crying but you don't know what to do "Do you want some toothpaste?"

35.

Rectangle - harry @harry ... Self-fulfillment needs two Psychological needs beers Basic needs an egg sandwich 2:47 PM · 3/1/21 · Twitter for iPhone

36.

Hair - me thinking I'm a disappointment my mom saying she's proud of me

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3ed4IrV

Post a Comment

0 Comments