40 Quality Memes For That Nightly Scroll Sesh

We know it can sometimes feel pretty naughty, but snuggling up in bed, turning the lights off, and then scrolling through some hilarious memes before drifting off into dreamland is a pretty special time of the day. As far as we're concerned, leisurely nighttime meme-scrolling counts as that much needed me-time everyone should indulge in (as long as it's not excessive, of course). If you're looking for some memes to complete the day, you're in luck because we've got a whole bunch right here.

1.

Nose - My ancestors, who fought off wild animals, watching me having a panic attack in the grocery store

2.

Human - Don't bite it You underestimate my power Totino's Pizza Rolls

3.

Dog - You are now dressed as a member of Caesar's Legion. OK

4.

Font - Swedish Canary @SwedishCanary So l'm sitting on the sofa with my son watching TV and he hears he got a text on his phone that he left in the kitchen so he goes to get his phone and it's a text from me, "please bring the chips and a Diet Pepsi on your way back". ILLUSION 100 SPEECH 100 DESTRUCTION 100

5.

Water - Actual picture of me coping with life lately RAMBLIN MAMA NO WORRIES HO WO

6.

Breastplate - RIP Daft Punk 1993-2021

7.

Cartoon - Plate Microwave heat My burrito

8.

Photograph - Deer eating an apple

9.

Product - Everyone: Drink coffee it will give you more energy Me: after drinking coffee

10.

Cloud - Since hotdogs are basically just puree'd meat stuffed inside an animal intestine, a hotdog doesn't stop being a hotdog even after we eat it, we just become the new hotdog casings and that makes us (in a way) hotdogs as well

11.

Hairstyle - I DO A GREAT IMPRESSION OF A HOT DOG 1011

12.

Organism - Zuko @MrLuckyToBeBorn "password is incorrect" "password is incorrect" "password is incorrect" *change password* "new password can't be the same as old password"

13.

Outerwear - You are a saucy boy. What, you egg? [He stabs him.]

14.

Forehead - Big Papa Nito @GlabrousNito Imagine one day you're at work or out for a drink or doing the shopping and someone shouts "CUT" and it turns out you were Gary Oldman all along. That's how good an actor he is.

15.

Hair - novalillies when my brain manages to pump out some dopamine delicious Finally, some good f king mood

16.

Font - SCIENCE IS Talk Nerdy To Me FUN @sciencefunn -1-2-3-5-8 People always tell introverts to be more talkative and leave their comfort zones, yet no one tells extroverts to shut up to make the zone comfortable. 7:13 AM Dec 19, 2020 - Twitter for iPhone No, no. He's got a point

17.

Outerwear - GOD: *CREATES HUMANS* HUMAN: *CREATES LORD OF THE RINGS* GOD:

18.

Smile - "This medication may cause erectile dysfunction and possibly death." People in the commercial: @mile69club

19.

Font - christina @floozyesq me: it's okay to be a person struggling with productivity during a prolonged crisis my brain: not u though me: not me though 9:06 AM · 10/7/20 · Twitter for iPhone 2,975 Retweets 105 Quote Tweets 11K Likes >

20.

Font - Sara K. Runnels @omgskr ... Had the best date recently! - met on an app - upfront about our intentions - let me pick the place - looked like his pic - funny texts ("I've arrived") didn't care I was dressed like a "before" photo - no awkward small talk - brought me tacos - left - was Dave from UberEats

21.

Organism - Martin Rosner @HotPaperComics Took my antidepressants with an energy drink. Il'll either have a good one today or be sad faster 6:34 AM · 2020-08-07 · Twitter for Android

22.

Plant - When your friends ask you why you act cool under crippling depression FR ESIRG I've been doing this for 20 years, I'm a pro

23.

Dog - Depressed but well dressed

24.

Clothing - when you think it's gonna be a shitty day and you were right

25.

Facial expression - Person: So what are you looking for in a relationship? Ме:

26.

Forehead - *Life is full of ups and downs* Me: You guys are having ups?

27.

Font - MehGyver @TheAndrewNadeau The year is 2030. Bakery art is so realistic, literally anything could be cake. The uncertainty has gripped the world in fear. I go to hug my wife for comfort. She is cake.

28.

World - Whatcha doin' there, Bill? Satellite dish trouble? No, I'm just up here to kill myself.

29.

Cartoon - Му буо self, dreaming about being an astronaut Me, opening an OnlyFans account to survive Franc Lopez

30.

Font - If you aren't happy single, you won't be happy taken. Happiness comes from Garlic bread not from relationships.

31.

Dog - when ur trying your best but nothing is going right @womansmeme

32.

Photograph - "This is the best screensaver because every time I get a notification, Kayne holds it up for me" 8:35 Wednesday, September 28 MESSAGES now Mom You're such a disappointment Press for more

33.

Forehead - When you try to copy a makeup video from YouTube

34.

Eyebrow - me explaining to my boyfriend why we both have to hate this girl. my boyfriend aw

35.

Font - Stay away from people who think you're arguing every time you try to explain yourself. Baby Boy @muiztheboy I live in their house

36.

Furniture - "Yeah I can't come out tonight. Super busy." edabmoms 8'97

37.

Product - Me replying back "I'm fine and you?" a week and a half later

38.

Glasses - Both sides of my personality

39.

Nose - "ur smile says a lot about you" me: I need money

40.

Cheezburger Image 9595690240

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3kIjDeX

Post a Comment

0 Comments