15 Parenting Memes For People Tired Of Their Kids

We know you love your kids, but with this "homeschool" thing, you just need a damn break for five minutes. So here's to you, the brave parents who didn't ask for any of this crap to happen. 

If you're feeling so inclined, eBaum's World has more parental content here!

1.

Product - Me: let's get dressed! My toddler: I DO IT MYSELF!! *20 mins later* @thestinkerbel

2.

Text - Me trying to recreate the conditions of the last time my baby slept through the night Nap length 2 hr 10 min total 68 degrees Dino pajamas alue Sleep sack zipped 87% Waves goodnight to houseplant 16 minute bath (plays with alligator toy only) Dinner : 3 fish sticks 27 peas F

3.

Cat - When it's my husband's turn to get up with the baby but he claims he didn't hear him crying... @they_callmemommy

4.

Text - Me: Are you pooping?! My toddler standing in the corner: @MOMMYMEMEJEANS LIV MSNE

5.

Vehicle door - It's a lovely day. I'm going to take Danny outside and wash the What a wonderful idea! car with him stock key BusinessL Monkey Busihesst

6.

Organism - Little kids tryna make sure you see them coughing

7.

Poster - Interesting, You can't find your shoes, but you can find a tiny bit of onion in your dinner. l.s

8.

Text - Henpecked Hal @HenpeckedHal My wife and I announce when we're going to the bathroom, but it's more a way of saying, "I'm not watching the kids, so if they die in the next 4 minutes it's all your fault."

9.

Property - Pre-Baby After Baby

10.

Car - "Why don't you want anymore kids? They are such a blessing!" My blessing: BULG

11.

Blond - How you feel after carrying your toddler around for too long @stavathomiesblog

12.

Food - Me as a parent Oh fuck Oh well

13.

Wildlife - Feeling like a bad parent? Quokkas toss their babies at predators so they can escape

14.

Face - Types of Headaches Migraine Hypertension Stress Children ONDECENTMEG @fHEDECENTMOTHER

15.

Eyewear - Kids be like "Watch this" then do a jump and spin wasting my fucking time

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2NVyHtD

Post a Comment

0 Comments