45 Very Dumb Memes For Silly Souls

It's hump day and you know what that means—our smooth brains are fragile from the mind-numbing work week and can't handle content that requires too much thinking. That's why we've put together this collection of hilariously dumb memes for anyone craving something easy and fun. Save that precious brain energy for getting through the rest of the week. These memes are pure mindless entertainment

1.

Shoe - when you have the perfect meme for a situation but you have to scroll through 900+ pictures to find it

2.

Furniture - Most expensive overnight stays in: Italy: Norway: United States:

3.

Wood - peter parker watching sony and marvel fight and mentally preparing himself to lose uncle ben a 4th time

4.

Head - I THINK YOUVE CONFUSED ME WITH SOMEONE WHO BUILDS A DAM.

5.

Outerwear - When you complete the main story so you start doing the side quests HO ST A LAG FOO GANE 20 OTE

6.

Product - What's that? It's hideous wêll, that's not very nice. It's just a donkey. totonut: shrek is the god of self confidence

7.

Arm - A literal gunshot Minecraft cave noises imgflip.dom

8.

Product - When you're in space Vietnam and the trees start talking in teddy bear jb

9.

Terrestrial plant - The Pale Space Rider @truegritrumble Follow INTERVIEWER: What's your greatest strength? ME: Getting out of corn mazes. INTERVIEWER: Uhm...ok. And your greatest weakness? ME: I keep finding myself unexpectedly in corn mazes. INTERVIEWER: *realizes he's in a corn maze* What the hell? ME: Guess this is my time to shine. 1:23 PM - 22 Oet 2018

10.

Vertebrate - Me nervously clicking my pen during the test That one guy in the class who knows Morse trying to understand why I want to invade Cuba

11.

Photograph - There's a leek in the boat! totally-bairee: this actually makes me laugh so hard and its not even funny to sane people

12.

Horse - Mysteries that science can't solve yet Dark Matter Dark Energy The Fermi Paradox SCIENCELUXE Black Holes String Theory

13.

Photograph - Friend: can you recommend some bands? Me:

14.

Nature - JUST SAVED A TON OF MONEY ON MY CAR INSURANCE BY SWITCHING TO REVERSE AND LEAVING THE SCENE

15.

Product - Mom: The Lego on the floor isn't that dangerous. The Lego on the floor: I am fluent in over 6 million forms of hurting your foot

16.

Clothing - Pregnant lady : eats an apple The doctor who was supposed to deliver the baby that day:

17.

Cartoon - My good mood overthinking Me otot

18.

Shooter game - Me: uses a knife to get stealth kills My paintball teammates: Your tactics confuse and frighten me, sir.

19.

Building - When u take a moment to think about life and existence and ur purpose and probably also salmon Dcahbagecatmemes

20.

Smile - Me: *Turns the handle to make the shower a little cooler* The shower: Welcome to the Himalayas!

21.

Organism - 10 yo me: *searches for "Google" on Google* My FBI Agent:

22.

Font - Warning Yes No

23.

Gesture - Best Insults To Use In Fight • doodoohead • nerd • dingus • you stink • where are you from, loser? are you from losertown because you're a loser (please only use this if you want to mentally destroy your opponent) • Diaper Man

24.

Hat - a serpent has taken unwelcome residence within my footwear

25.

Cloud - Hey! rinchannow: | i cant believe blues clues finally got its own anime 123,241 notes

26.

Joint - Me jumping to conclusions 5 mins after I send a text and get no reply

27.

Font - Ok bro There are e people who asked among us

28.

Hand - me not tryna have a bad day a bad day tryna have me

29.

Organism - When Netflix ask “Are you still watching." Don't question me fool

30.

Nose - Неу you goin' to sleep? No, I was just thinking... Isn't weird that you can have an inner dialogue with your brain, but you ARE your brain???

31.

Hat - MIT Physicist Almost Gets Pick Out of Acoustic Guitar Full Story: thehardtimes.net

32.

Sky

33.

Cartoon - When your friends are sick of seeing memes but you keep sending them anyway

34.

Font - Bill Gates: What just happened? What has Thanos done? Windows: ...Bill... I don't... I don't feel so... good... Bill: No no no no no, stay with me pal, stay with me Windows:

35.

Bird - 9% A 11. 11.56 -0.168 012% 286 1.4563 .156 10287 401 N honks ,1১ 1.2

36.

Food - Waiter: your steak is ready, ma'am. Rare like you asked Me: wow that's rare someone wanting to date me someone liking me

37.

Primate - After an hour of yelling, cussing, and throwing wrenches and you finally get the bolt loose. Almost lost my cool there.

38.

Light - I've reached 300 meters under the sea. The pressure here is immense... AOYJ Wanna try drugs 123RF 123RF 123 23A

39.

Black - When someone asks how my day is going VE BEEN BEDDER

40.

Harvester - Children are fast But the harvester is faster

41.

Food - Spark @Truett Wo-oah, we're halfway there/ Wo-oah,

42.

Building - shed is short for shedward S.

43.

Sleeve - That's a nice ham you got there. Be a shame if someone put an 's' in front of it and an 'e' behind it. @MemeManMyles.

44.

Happy - 'Being a human' starterpack I really need some water *Has a family tree* Help, I'm dying Ahh I love me some vitamins I'd like one coffee, please *Dies at age 120 or less* I can lift all the shoppingbags from the car to my house *Having leasure time* Nice weather, huh Karin? Loves smalltalk I work for money I'm freezing to death I'm having a cold againt probably because of the rain without my clothes

45.

Cloud - hotdog-friend: | Is that butter no it's stonehenge I can't belleve it's not butter

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3uUZI1d

Post a Comment

0 Comments