Nerdy Gaming Memes That Don't Require A Controller

Work getting in the way of your gaming obsession? Fear not! These gaming memes are designed to scroll through while you're shirking your 9-5 duties or if you simply can't log on to your addiction of choice. 

1.

Personal protective equipment - me testing if the game l play has fall damage

2.

Floor - When you spend all your Exp leveling up just your starter weapon

3.

Pc game - PC PC Gamer @pcgamer GAMER Cyberpunk 2077's vehicles will come when you call, just like Geralt's horse buff.ly/2N3lbCa 11:40 PM 6/17/19 Buffer 233 Retweets 2,221 Likes "Just like Geralt's horse" eSuitablybercd

4.

Bowling - When you skip the game tutorial

5.

Text - Level 80 dragonborn with full Daedric armour: Bandit guarding a cave: Finally! A worthy opporient! Our battle will be legendary!

6.

Helmet - when you're playing a game and you start skipping dialogue and cutscenes. I do not know who I am.. I don't know why I'm here All I know is that I must kill

7.

Movie - Don't stand in the fire bro You underestimate my power @world_of_warcraft_funny burns to death* Seriously I'm out of mana I HATE YOU!

8.

Movie - They sent YOU?! l'd rather have a German cover my ass! ll of Duty developer Infinity Ward publsher Activision meWallpapers.com hody TLnet.com YOU AGAIN?! AWWW FUCK! NOOO YOU DUMBAAA

9.

Cartoon - St Lfe 2nd You can't defeat me Iknow, but he can

10.

Grass - Main Story Ме Side quests

11.

Text - r/gaming u/EpikMogul 9h i.redd.it Every Game On Steam the four horsemen of the ароcalypse thefeelofavideogame: Popular user-defined tags for this product Early Access Survival Open World Crafting 71.7k 2.0k Share BEST COMMENTS TheLaudMoac 7h Death rides a pale horse, because the texture is missing. Reply 5.3k

12.

Movie - "You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany." 207 209 Redeo50 Shores Parw LECTRONIC ARTS @skillfork

13.

Facial expression - SEEE

14.

Property - My hotel has a sitting area with no possible way to access it Facebook com/GeekyGarmernit thephilosophyofnope SKYRIM PLAYER use whirlwind sprint touchyourblood MARIO PLAYER climb on the desk and double jump from there sarakitten SMASH BRO PLAYER Fuckin triangle jump professor-bats PORTAL PLAYER you're just not thinking with portals. strawberryr MINECRAFT KID Just go outside and punch the ground a couple times. Go back inside and build a noob tower up to the sitting area, it can't be h

15.

Cartoon - Dude Seriously? Attack Suplex Aura Bolt Bitch, Im Mother Fuck in Sabin.

16.

Movie - с What are you going to do about it sand boy? [Speech 99/100 1 It's over, I have the high ground. You'11 never get another job after this movie Geek Galaxy|| Hatred of Sand has increased [FAILED] You underestimate my power. 95% Anakin Skywalker Low AP НР Ana n Skywa Wer Lightsaber CND NW

17.

Cartoon - when you buy stuff from the cash shop ఇు

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2n2zhIt

Post a Comment

0 Comments