Seventeen Amusing Times The Username Perfectly Checked Out

There are very few things more satisfying than being able to chime in to a conversation at the perfect time, and these people hit the jackpot with that. If you want more of these, check out /r/UsernameChecksOut!

1.

Action-adventure game - if your grave doesnt say "rest in peace" on it you are automatically drafted into the skeleton war 8:31 PM - Jul 27, 2013 Twitter Web Client 35.4K Retweets 61.4K Likes 3.0k 27 Share Award The_Skeleton_Wars · 8h HELL FUCKING YEAH + Reply 會5↓

2.

Laminate flooring - Ankita @SankiAnkita Why is there a pigeon at the delhi international airport Pigeon_at Delhi_international_airport @ae_masakalli Mind your own fucking business.

3.

Food - 6.7k 284 Share O BEST COMMENTS ▼ IFuckingLoveFries 2h 3 Awards Holy shit, I NEED this. Reply 668 ... Add a comment

4.

Text - r/pcmasterrace u/pain_vin_boursin • 6h It still blows my mind that this is a 1TB storage device. Hardware Gaming SanDisk Extreme 1re Y UA2 6.5k 216 1 Share Award BEST COMMENTS Death_By_Pun • 4h 3 5 Awards And it's small enough to swallow... You could eat it in one byte. Reply 1 2.6k

5.

Text - 2 ItalylsNotNice · 1h Italy isn't nice. ItalylsNice •25m Ah, my arch nemesis

6.

Text - ALL NEWS IMAGES VIDEOS BOOKS SEA If a university burns down or is destroyed otherwise, all current students immediately araduate with a Bachelor's dearee. Hey Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today 1.5k 25 1 Share BEST COMMENTS JustAnArsonist • 5h 31 Award Hey OP, I got you covered. What school you go to? Reply 144 ...

7.

Text - r/Coronavirus + Posted by u/Crafty_Benjo • 5h 1 Prince Charles tests positive for the Coronavirus Europe apinkphoenix • 5h The Queen has outlasted so much. Can she outlast Covid-19? - Reply ↑ 6.9k Elizabeth_II • 5h 6 Awards Yes we can, mark our words.

8.

Pc game - Please red me Signs at spawn before stating om thankst hi remember me IStoleYourTOast SomebodyStoleMyToast

9.

Muscle - I met the meme guy at the airport EUSCE EUSO PIZZA JOHNS SALSAK BURGER KIKG FRESIEXICS RESTROOMS dents. Better Pizza. SINCE 1965 1 14.1k + 657 Share BEST COMMENTS sassycomeback • 7h S圈4 Awards You guys are standing right next to each other and you're still social distancing * Reply 1 4.4k

10.

Text - r/Showerthoughts u/NANINUNEKO • 21m If catgirls were real, they wouldn't like you any more than normal girls do. Mindblowing 1 14 1 Share SINGLE COMMENT THREAD VIEW ALL seen_enough_hentai • 1m Can confirm. Reply Vote LO

11.

Text - r/dadjokes u/bbbbra • 7h My daughter really changed a lot after becoming a vegan. Wholesome It's like l've never seen herbivore. racer1234567 • 1h That is so radish. Reply IveNeverSeenHerbivor • 56m My time has come Reply

12.

Text - r/memes u/leapcakeday E. 1h Pay Meapecte The long con is finally paying off Me realizing it's leap day and I finally get to celebrate my second cake day: My time has come

13.

Text - 2 years ago marlinfromnemo Have you seen my son? 377 Reply 1 year ago nemoisdead ..I don't know how to tell you this.. 27 Reply

14.

Text - $12.99 Welcome! JOIN HUT REWARDS My information First name e.g., John Last name e.g., Dough Email 5.9k 80 1 Share BEST COMMENTS johndough1234 • 13h 3 1 Award Username finally relevant after all these years! Reply 575

15.

Text - r/shittymoviedetails u/DickhardCain • 198d • i.redd.it + JOIN 2 3 5 In the Toy Story movies, Andy's mom never remarries. This is a subtle nod to how Andy and his mom were better off without a stepdad, just like how my mom and I are better off without Trevor. Stop dating my mom Trevor you stupid dick. trevor1178 • 198d Your mom says to bring me your phone. You're grounded. 346 ...

16.

Text - r/AskReddit u/sophisticatedthought • 11h Your username is your only weapon in an apocalypse. How long will you last, and how will you die? 2.5k 4.2k 1 Share BEST COMMENTS - blameitallonmark • 10h I don't know how long it took or how I died, but I know it was Mark's fault Reply 1.5k mark • 4h my bad 953 blameitallonmark • 3h Add a comment >>

17.

Text - jorge ivan @Lowlifee How old were you when you realized recess in elementary school was for the teachers mandatory breaks, not for the students? Today Years Old @TodayYearsOlds Today years old

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2EMbup3

Post a Comment

0 Comments