Bridezilla Flips Out On Makeup Artist For Not Providing Her Labor For Free

Holy mother of entitled a-holes, y'all! 

We don't like stereotyping people, but we all know the classic trope of the "bridezilla" who has to have everything her way and will stop at absolutely nothing to get it. To an extent, we sort of understand that behavior - planning a wedding is an incredibly stressful thing after all. However, this insane bride took the whole "entitled" thing waaay too far. It's really no surprise that she's on her third marriage!

1.

Hair - EE WiFiCall 00:10 78% EAesdlay at z0n Hair and make-up artist/student needed FREE BA21 3BL I'm looking for someone to do hair and make up for my wedding day which is just a small gathering as we have had to scale right back. As such I'm looking for it to be as cheap as possible, it's just myself that needs making up at home or I'm happy to come to you. I'm looking for 50s style hair as in picture and the classic make up look. I really don't have a lot of money and would be happy to use a

2.

Text - Hey Jessie! Long time no talk. How have you been? Sorry to hear about your parents. Sorry I didn't get in touch at the time So I'm getting married (third times the charm) and I'm looking for a makeup artist Are you still practicing and would you be free? It's only a small event and I don't have a huge budget... Let me know hun xxx

3.

Text - Wow blast from the Hi past! I'm okay, how are you doing? Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. You must be excited! Yes, I'm still a MUA. Am in the process of opening a salon in London with which is exciting. Where are you living now? It might be easier for you to use someone close to you.

4.

Text - Not bad, excited for the wedding. Yea, I thought about getting a local makeup artist but like I said, I'm on a limited budget. Was hoping to get a friends says hi btw. It's only a 3 discount hours drive for you to get here and you could come to the wedding if you wanted. It's on 18 July this year at

5.

Text - I was really hoping to get a 50s style hair and makeup which I don't think is too complicated... I have some inspo styles that you could use. You could come and practice before so we can get settled on a look. I could try and come up to see you but it's a long way and I'm not sure would be ok for the journey. Please please please say yes! You could take some pics from it to use for your portfolio

6.

Text - Haha, I see. How much do you think you can afford? My normal rates are £75 per hour plus travel expenses. I'm sure I could reduce it a little for a friend but I'd need my travel covered. Also, I usually just do MU but can do simple hair. I didn't know your wedding was that soon. Not sure if I'm free that day but can check my calendar later. Don't think I'd be able to travel down for a trial. Like I said, up our own salon so we're really busy at the moment. and I are setting

7.

Text - 09:25 You really charge that much?! That is a lot of money!! I was hoping you would offer to do it for free... maybe as a wedding present to me. I could probably give you £10 for your travel but if you're coming to the wedding then I don't really see why I should... I don't feel like your being fair. I invited you to my wedding which is only small and I've said you could use the pictures you take for your portfolio so l'd be doing you a favour to. Can't you meet me half way here?

8.

Text - 09:50 Yes, that's my standard rate. It really isn't that expensive for my experience and the area that I live in.

9.

Text - We haven't spoken for 10 years and the first time we do you're texting me to ask me to do your MU for your wedding for fre... I appreciate you don't have a lot of disposable money at the moment and if I lived closer I'd try to help, but £10 wouldn't even cover my petrol for the 6 hour round journey, let alone my time or products. but I'm not going I'm sorry to be able to do your MU for you. If you want I could send you some links to some YouTube videos that may help you do your own style.

10.

Text - F ck you. Selfish b tch!

11.

Hair - TOLDEN OBE LDEN LOBE awanos

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3hk3CtU

Post a Comment

0 Comments