25 Dank Memes For King Of The Hill Fans

Thanks to the internet, even after a beloved series ends, the show can live on through hilarious memes. Hank Hill would probably have no idea what a meme is, but I tell you hwhat, that won't stop us from memeing the most iconic King of the Hill moments. We've got a pretty entertaining batch of memes and stills for fans of the show who need their King of the Hill fix like Hank needs his propane. 

1.

Finger - Flag - who wore it better?

2.

Human - My crush: I kinda like you, please don't make it weird Me: 1P'm your little caaandy man.

3.

Finger - They don't know I was substitute teacher of the year 3 years in a row

4.

People - Is it ok that I feel like I don't want to live anymore? Yes, Bobby, that's normal.

5.

Fictional character - Me and the boys in the alley talking about propane and propane accessories.

6.

Ear - When your girl slaps your ass: You ain't my daddy, Im yo daddy! SARC MARK

7.

Head - How King of the Hill characters would be during the pandemic Refuses to wear a mask Wears the same Makes fun of people Makes her own mask and decorates it with sombreros single use mask throughout the pandemic because it violates his for wearing masks basic freedoms Wears a mask 24/7 Complains about and sanitises hands wearing a mask but regularly Wears a mask "What pandemic?" under his nose wears one anyway

8.

Finger - Hey, Hank! Lookl Propane!

9.

Animation - When the $600 drops in Let's say we tally-ho it over to the money room

10.

Head - THAT'S MY PURSE! THATS RIGHT, BOBBY. I BELIEVE YOU WILL FIND THAT I HAVE NO TESTICLES. WHERE'S YOUR SECRET WEAPON NOW, HUH? SHE BLUFFING! FINISH HER! imgtlip.com

11.

Human body - Two things Cell gotta consider here: 1. Does he have Bobby's purse? 2. Does he know him?

12.

Eyewear - I look like a jackass.

13.

Comfort - Me: *says wrong name during sex* My Girlfriend: Who is William Fontaine Delatour Dauterive?

14.

Mode of transport - don't know what to do with my hands in real life. That's why smoke. HAR

15.

Text - Best joke in tv history is when Hank Hill struggles to remove the cap on a WD-40 and unholsters a second smaller can of WD-40 to lubricate it. 00000 olodes

16.

Chin - "I don't trust hippies. Sure they talk about "free love" but when it comes time to get down to business, they always have an 66 excuse.

17.

Dog breed

18.

People - YOU KNOW WHAT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS, DONTCHA? FEMINISM. HECK, THE AVERAGE WORKING WOMAN MAKES TWICE WHAT A MAN DOES NOW. Mach 00 DALE, THATS JUST NOT TRUE. IT IS IN MY FAMILY.

19.

Nose - This MF paved the way for a new generation of rappers

20.

Finger - Peggy. you were right, you were right about everything FOX (know, Hank. but I need you to be more specific.

21.

Human - I believe Bobby Hill converted to Judaism just for the jokes. What are you talking about? What are you talking about?

22.

People - Me attempting to make casual conversation with people I just met @bpd splitposting Y'ALL EVER THINK ABOUT DEATH?

23.

Human - Baby, I always hoped we'd die together. Peggy, you go die over there.

24.

Head - Oh god, I just stabbed a parking attendant! Where's the button to turn myself in?

25.

Cook - When you have millions of memes from King of the Hill, but no one gets them because they don't watch the show.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2LQKrwr

Post a Comment

0 Comments