Cynical Memes For People Who Hate Their Corporate Jobs

Does anyone really like their job? No really, like does anyone wake up in the morning and stretch while listening to the birds chirping outside and say to themselves, "man I can't wait to go to work today?" Or is it more that you don't entirely mind going to work? We're thinking it's probably the latter. Anyway, these memes are for those who think about quitting every day but have the will power not to do that.

1.

Hair - A visual representation of me trying to hold my shit together

2.

Asphalt - How close I am to quitting my job, moving to Montana, and living in a tree

3.

Hair - Life hack: tell your boss you have to get something from your car, and then just go home

4.

Cat - @EpicAlinea me getting ready in the morning

5.

Text - Me every night: "I'm gonna get up super early tomorrow and make myself look pretty." Me every morning arriving in work:

6.

Text - When the weird person at work won't stop talking to you and you're trying to be nice

7.

Text - Do y'all ever get pre-annoyed? Like you already know someone is about to piss you off.

8.

Text - James @CaucasianJames not having to bring my backpack to the last day of elementary school was the last time i truly felt free 9:07 PM 5/5/19 Twitter for iPhone

9.

Text - Let's get this paycheck

10.

Text - That's enough todaying for today. I'm done.

11.

Frog - me in the work bathroom giving myself a pep talk about not to quit out of anger

12.

Facial expression - every morning when the alarm goes off

13.

Photo caption - When someone at work asks me how i'm doing today IF I WAS A BIRD I'D FLY INTO A CEILING FAN.

14.

Text - brown$uga @marie_brownsuga once u put ur hair in a bun there's no going back until u wash it

15.

Cartoon - Nobody at my job: Me: Cuz I'll walk out this MF right now!

16.

Child - When everyone expects you to be lat and you roll up on time

17.

Text - Jay @theshamingofjay nu The early bird gets to cry for a little bit longer in the work parking lot.

18.

Dog - When you finally get to take your bra off after a long day

19.

Face - When you try to leave work a little early, but your boss reminds you that you have 7 hrs left..

20.

Text - Me at work today... That can Fuck off! I'm NOT doing that! Taxo IG I'm NOT doing shit!!!

21.

Eyewear - Me on monday vs me on friday I AM DEAD INSIDE. IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH

22.

Gesture - when you get to work 8 mins late instead of 38 mins late like usual @lookwhatyoumademememe

23.

Text - kyle @itsdjluigi It's not a Sunday unless you completely waste it then feel really sad around 8pm.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3l6ALKm

Post a Comment

0 Comments