Tinder Memes & Moments That Deserve A Swipe Right

You know what they say: if one relationship doesn't work out then don't fret because there's plenty of fish in the sea! Either way, dating apps are always really frustrating, but at least they can offer us some comedic relief! Check out Fail Blog and eBaum's World for more Tinder madness!

1.

Cheezburger Image 9595959040

2.

Font - Eric 34 10 kilometres away Am I cute? No. Do I have a great personality and sense of humor to make it up for it? Also no. 6'1 SHARE ERIC'S PROFILE SEE WHAT A FRIEND THINKS REP ERIC X

3.

Text - Megan Today 8:15 PM You should message me first Bet Yo shawty how you doing I have a boyfriend

4.

Animated cartoon - 12:27 100% Marlin, 18 fish i dont go to school 4 miles away have you seen my son??? S' EMAR IN'S PP E ND X AT

5.

Text - ll Verizon 7 76% 11:15 AM Abby YOU MATCHED WITH ABBY ON 12/28/18 Abby, what's your New Years resolution? Mine is to stop eating lunch meat out of the bag while driving. It's honestly dangerous. Today 11:08 AM well mine is definitely not that What's yours?? Is it bad that I don't actually have one Not at all. Resolutions are stupid. Do you honestly think I'm going to stop eating lunch meat out of the bag whilst driving? No way. Sent Send Type a message GIF

6.

Text - @ 98% 18:20 Natalia JE MATCHTE MET NATALIA OP 23-12-18 Hey you got that updog look Vandaag 16:54 Lmaoo hey Wdym by that Vandaag 18:12 Huh? "Updog" So what's your question? What's updog Nothing much how about you Verzonden Verzenden Typ een bericht GIF

7.

Font - It a Match! Send Message Keep Swiping

8.

Text - 97%9:29 AM AT&T Stephanie, 20 Jefferson College of Health Sciences 16 miles away Truly all Im asking for is someone who is a foot taller than me, tanner than me (so our kids won't have to spray tan like I do), smarter than me, athletically built, look good in a suit, make more money than me, not be an only child, love his mom, be okay with having a dog farm, want 4 kids, be a good cook, and enjoy folding laundry but that's actually it. It's not that much. As far as what I bring to the tab

9.

Cheezburger Image 9595959296

10.

Text - 1 48% oo Vodafone UK 11:43 Morgan YOU MATCHED WITH MORGAN ON 27/12/18 what's your favourite historical event/period so I can use it in a pickup line? Yesterday 22:26 victorian england Yesterday 22:55 damn girl, are you 19th century workhouse labour standards, because you're making me weak at the knees. Sent Today 11:42 i f ing loved that you win Send Type a message... GIF

11.

Photography - Bella Today 5:33 PM Cant wait for our first date Today 6:22 PM Oof. I hope that's not your idea of our first date Today 8:09 PM Lol. Probably not. Whats your idea? Dinner? Great idea! And the... Sent I was thinking more like... Thats a good thought! We can do that and then

12.

Text - 32% .Verizon 4:03 AM Trini Hey im interested in the cat. How much for it? no Hmmm it's late. I'll let you think about it and get back to me in the morning I thought about it I hav no qualifications to be a cat owner and don't deserve this in anyway. But I would really like your cat. Pls thing about it and get back to be tomorrow Sent I was going to say I'd consider it more after I interview you maybe some coffee or dinner? Type a message Send GIF

13.

Lip - Lily, 19 41 miles away Hello gentlemen, Look at the last girl u matched with, now look at me, now back to the girl u matched with, now back at me. Sadly, she isn't me, but if she had a Costco membership, joined tri delta and went to a top 8 public university she could be like me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on tinder looking at the girl of your dreams. What's in your hand, back to me. I have it. It's ur heart, look again, I just stole ur heart. Anything is possible when you m

14.

Text - il AT&T 1 28% 1:57 PM YOU MATCHED WIT Would you like a cheesy pickup line or an animal fact? Today 1:51 PM I'd like to know why I even swiped right If I had to guess it's probably because you're the type of girl who fishes for some type of self worth so you go on tinder to get strangers compliments to feed your ego. Which caused you to swipe right to me in order to get that compliment and attention that you so desperately need. Sent Send Type a message GIF L

15.

Text - Hey there. How are you? You really put ENTJ on your profile huh? Lol whats the matter with that? I just think it's funny. I also took an online survey once but I don't think I should tell people my marvel soulmate is Doctor Octopus. Sent

16.

Text - 60% AT&T 1:15 AM Jennifer YOU MATCHED WITH JENNIFER ON 12/29/18 Hey! There was a mistake in the music charts this week...did you notice? Huh? Idc Well there goes my pickup line Im gonna say it anyways lol it didn't have you listed as this weeks hottest single That doesn't make sense I don't hsve a single You're one of those girls who just loves sucking the fun out of things aren't you? Sent Type a message Send GIF

17.

Cheezburger Image 9595958784

18.

Cheezburger Image 9595959552

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3sMKTvs

Post a Comment

0 Comments